GDT: 2021 NHL Entry Draft July 23rd 630PM MST- Oil hold pick #19

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Sportsnet is ass at televising a draft
They are ass at everything hockey related. I remember watching their highlights and always thinking why is what they are saying is always 10 seconds behind the play on TV. Like can they not time their teleprompter correctly? And that's the very basics of hockey coverage, don't even get me started on how they butchered Hockey Night in Canada, used to be a premier cultural night for all of Canada and now its complete garbage and feels like Wednesday Night Hockey.

Last edited:

alphahelix

Feb 15, 2007
The player we got is good. If Wallstedt had been taken, I’d have been ecstatic.

So the guy we got is older and less physical than L’Heureux while posting nearly identical production while playing with Mavrik Bourque .

The Q is weird and I don’t know the players that well. All faith in Tyler Wright, hope he’s not Wrong.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
The player we got is good. If Wallstedt had been taken, I’d have been ecstatic.
We tend to NEED our first round picks to work out in order to fill out this roster... in that sense it makes a bit more sense drafting a forward who tend to become NHLers at higher rates than a goalie. But maybe Wallstedt is more of a lock than I'm giving him credit for.

Reactions: space321

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
They are ass at everything hockey related. I remember watching their highlights and always thinking why is what they are saying is always 10 seconds behind the play on TV. Like can they not time their teleprompter correctly? And that's the very basics of hockey coverage, don't even get me started on how they butchered a Hockey Night in Canada, used to be a premier cultural night for all of Canada and now its complete garbage.

All they did was f***ing yap about stuff I didn't care about, break to commercials, and then rinse and repeat. The draft isn't the same to watch without Bob McKenzie

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
All they did was f***ing yap about stuff I didn't care about, break to commercials, and then rinse and repeat. The draft isn't the same to watch without Bob McKenzie
The whole TSN crew is better on nearly all levels. I miss the days where Sportsnet didn't monopolize hockey, it's bad for hockey. Just like how they monopolize telecom which is bad for cell phone plans.

North

Jun 25, 2009
So the guy we got is older and less physical than L’Heureux while posting nearly identical production while playing with Mavrik Bourque .

The Q is weird and I don’t know the players that well. All faith in Tyler Wright, hope he’s not Wrong.

They said he did produce when Bourque was out, granted it’s a small sample.

Reactions: McDoused
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad