GDT: 2021 NHL Entry Draft 5PM Pac

Doothpick

9-1
Sep 15, 2008
Is Finnish Vodka good ? I"d get some ready for the draft and if they draft an off the board guy....well extra shots of Vodka.

I'll probably need some Tequila after they pick Guenther to be able to digest whey picked him over Eklund

Koskenkorva is fine thanks for asking and hopefully it'll power me just enough to hear our pick before crashing into stupor sleep.

Also hoping for Eklund, but I don't really care. Madden and his staff better know their shit better than I do.

anezthes

Mar 20, 2014
Uuurgh. I'm internally debating myself on whether I wake up to see what the Ducks do with the 3OA, or do I just check the draft results tomorrow morning...

Yeah, I'm on vacation but we've got shit planned for tomorrow that I definitely need to be conscious for. :laugh: Alarms set. Hopefully that'll do.

Is Finnish Vodka good ?

It's good for a few things. Just depends on what you're trying to accomplish. ;)

wait what? Two hours later than usual? fml

EDIT: I guess only one hour, should be 2am in my Zone

Das ist gut, ja! :DD

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
So flyers go from ghostibear to risto for a crazy price. Why…
Yeah that's pretty crazy.

Anyway, I don't see us being in for Eichel anymore. Any trade would need a medical examination and I don't see time for that before the draft (I'm not a doc tho).

Dick Steel

May 11, 2019
Finland
Is Finnish Vodka good ? I"d get some ready for the draft and if they draft an off the board guy....well extra shots of Vodka.

I'll probably need some Tequila after they pick Guenther to be able to digest whey picked him over Eklund

Russians knows how to make a good vodka, we only have Koskenkorva and its not vodka at all.

Reactions: Anaheim4ever

2faded

Jul 3, 2009
Torrance, CA
Was actually pro skateboarder Mike Vallely. Nieds was trying to give the stick to Mike's young daughter. The other guys took it instead. Vallely ended up with a broken arm and getting banned from Honda Center.

He also wrote for the Ducks and had a viral video I think before "viral videos" were a thing of him fighting like 4 guys and kicking their asses.

Edit: Might have actually been a CKY video

Last edited:
Reactions: ShadowDuck

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
He also wrote for the Ducks and had a viral video I think before "viral videos" were a thing of him fighting like 4 guys and kicking their asses.

Edit: Might have actually been a CKY video

I remember downloading that video on Kazaa. That was badass.

KickHisAssZegrass

Sponsor
Nov 18, 2005
Portland, OR
Starting to warm up to the idea of Guenther. He's 3-4" taller than Eklund and while I don't think he's as explosive he could very well grown into a power forward body and that's a ton of skill and IQ for a big winger. He was also the #1 pick in the WHL so he has been a dominate offensive guy for awhile.

Reactions: Trojans86

Trojans86

Dec 30, 2015
Starting to warm up to the idea of Guenther. He's 3-4" taller than Eklund and while I don't think he's as explosive he could very well grown into a power forward body and that's a ton of skill and IQ for a big winger. He was also the #1 pick in the WHL so he has been a dominate offensive guy for awhile.
He would be a great fit. Wouldnt be disappointed at all even thoufh i want eklund

Reactions: KickHisAssZegrass

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
As much as I shudder at what Bob may do on the market, this is the one area where I trust the franchise to get it right. Bring it home, Madden and Co.

Reactions: ScarTroy

Trojans86

Dec 30, 2015
He would be a great fit. Wouldnt be disappointed at all even thoufh i want eklund
If madden picks guenther then i like guenther over eklund. He has way more expwrience and time studying than me watching a few videos.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad