GDT: 2021 NHL Entry Draft 5PM Pac

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Can we lock the other thread so I don't have to go back and forth on my phone at work waiting for this thing to start lol

Reactions: WhatTheDuck

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
There is no way Murray would ever pass on Powers:

Draft serves as foundation for Ducks GM Bob Murray’s rebuilding project
While it's somewhat a cool thing that Pronger and Nieds were so memorable that they spark many comparisons for incoming prospects, it's become such a lazy comparison. Big physical defenseman? Pronger mold. Smooth skating offensive defenseman? New Niedermayer. Happens every year without fail.

Reactions: GiveYouABagOfPucks
Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
Remember when some MMA dude and another random fan started fighting in the stands after Nieds tossed a stick into the crowd? I'm laughing right now thinking about some guy in the control room at the Pond frantically trying to kill the spotlight so those idiots could fight in the dark.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Remember when some MMA dude and another random fan started fighting in the stands after Nieds tossed a stick into the crowd? I'm laughing right now thinking about some guy in the control room at the Pond frantically trying to kill the spotlight so those idiots could fight in the dark.
Back in 1999 i was at a Ducks opening game and a highschool classmate of mine got into a fight with Wild Wing after taunting him and he got taken down by Wild Wing, it was funny.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012

Was actually pro skateboarder Mike Vallely. Nieds was trying to give the stick to Mike's young daughter. The other guys took it instead. Vallely ended up with a broken arm and getting banned from Honda Center.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad