GDT: 2021 NHL Draft - Round 1 - 7PM Central [ESPN2, SN]

How many times will the Wild pick this evening?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Cowardly lion beard guy is almost as bad as life story of an 18 year old in 30 seconds lady.

He wore spider-man tighty-whities until he was 14 and once touched a girl’s hand. Next year, with some new bedsheets, he’ll play for Michigan.
Hmm. Well. You win some, you lose some.

guitarhunterdude

Jan 2, 2017
'Sota
In the last three years, Minnesota has drafted:

Boldy, Firstov (I feel is underrated), Jones, Beckman, Warren, Nesterenko, Rossi, Khusnutdinov, O'Rourke, Hunt, Novak, Wallstedt and Lambos

Boldy - Rossi - ???
Beckman - Khusnutdinov - Novak
Firstov - Nesterenko - ???

Lambos
O'Rourke
Hunt
Warren

Wallstedt
Jones

That's pretty insane
I'm assuming the Khusnutdinov line is a 3rd line? Pretty optimistic to expect them to be 2nd liners

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
Top 10:

1/ Boldy
2/ Rossi
3/ Wallstedt
4/ Lambos
5/ Addison
6/ Beckman
7/ Khusnutsdinov
8/ O'Rourke
9/ Hunt
10/ Jones

Khovanov, McBain, Nesterenko, Firstov, Novak, Lodnia, Gordeev, Johansson are all after that.

Sokolov, Johansson, Guskov, Svetlakov aren't listed.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
That is...Big Balls Bergy

I think the league isn't going to love it, but I don't have an issue with Montreal taking him if they like him. He's been apologetic, and I think that itself shows a willingness to be better.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Woah. The way he addressed his situation was so much more mature than Mitchell Miller, and he actually sold a team that he’s still a first rounder. Wow.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Top 10:

1/ Boldy
2/ Rossi
3/ Wallstedt
4/ Lambos
5/ Addison
6/ Beckman
7/ Khusnutsdinov
8/ O'Rourke
9/ Hunt
10/ Jones

Khovanov, McBain, Nesterenko, Firstov, Novak, Lodnia, Gordeev, Johansson are all after that.

Sokolov, Johansson, Guskov, Svetlakov aren't listed.

I'm more in tiers than 1, 2, 3, etc.:
Boldy/Rossi
Menell/Addison/Wallstedt
O'Rourke/Lambos/
Marat K/Khovanov/Beckman/Dewar

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Lambos is closer to Boldy than O'Rourke. He's certainly ahead of Menell and Addison.

He might turn out to be.

Menell and Addison could/should be in the NHL next year. That has weight for me.

O'Rourke played decently last year in the AHL, while Lambos (injured and all) didn't have a great year in the U-20 league he was in.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
He might turn out to be.

Menell and Addison could/should be in the NHL next year. That has weight for me.

O'Rourke played decently last year in the AHL, while Lambos (injured and all) didn't have a great year in the U-20 league he was in.

Addison and Menell are also 3 and 6 years older than Lambos. Of course they're more ready.

Reactions: TaLoN

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Addison and Menell are also 3 and 6 years older than Lambos. Of course they're more ready.

So? That just puts them higher on my list. In 3 years when Lambos is in or pushing for the NHL he'll likely be ahead of the guys that just got drafted.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
So? That just puts them higher on my list. In 3 years when Lambos is in or pushing for the NHL he'll likely be ahead of the guys that just got drafted.

To each their own I guess. To me, Dewar doesn't have more value than Khusnutdinov just because Dewar could be in the NHL next year, and Khusnutdinov is 2-3 years away at least.

Reactions: TaLoN

Wabit

May 23, 2016
WOW - Kings fan coming in peace to say you all got AMAZING value where you were shooting from. Have to say the Wild had the best 1st round, especially considering where their spots were.

I'm going with CBJ as having the best 1st round overall. 3 picks helps, but I really liked their picks

Wabit

May 23, 2016
To each their own I guess. To me, Dewar doesn't have more value than Khusnutdinov just because Dewar could be in the NHL next year, and Khusnutdinov is 2-3 years away at least.

They have the same value to me. Dewar played in a better league and had good season, plus he a goal scorer and Marat K isn't. Both look to be bottom-6ers at best to me, same with Khovanov and Beckman.

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
They have the same value to me. Dewar played in a better league and had good season, plus he a goal scorer and Marat K isn't. Both look to be bottom-6ers at best to me, same with Khovanov and Beckman.
Do you mean the latter two are in the same level, or both are bottom six players? If the latter, can I have what you’re smoking? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad