GDT: 2021 NHL Draft - Round 1 - 7PM Central [ESPN2, SN]

How many times will the Wild pick this evening?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legegendsofthenorth

Jun 6, 2018
Same thing I had from COVID. Took about a full year for me to get back to like 80-90% of where I was pre-COVID. I'm 36 and a former NCAA baseball player, so Rossi and Lambos def should have more quality care at their disposal and are younger and world class athletes.

Glad you are doing well and glad you saw the light and moved onto hockey

Reactions: TwiztedHeat

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I'd love to trade back in here for Pinelli. Not sure how we do it. Something+54.

Legegendsofthenorth

Jun 6, 2018
I could still user a center but drafting more 3rd line center prospects isn't going to cut it. Might as well get the high celing Lambos because really, Addison and Rourke look to be good 2nd pairing guys but thats all we got.

I wanted D addressed more than most on here. I was just saying RW was more important to address then C in this draft because we spent picks on Rossi and Marat last year.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I like this year's first 2 picks better than I like last year's first 2 picks.

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
In the last three years, Minnesota has drafted:

Boldy, Firstov (I feel is underrated), Jones, Beckman, Warren, Nesterenko, Rossi, Khusnutdinov, O'Rourke, Hunt, Novak, Wallstedt and Lambos

Boldy - Rossi - ???
Beckman - Khusnutdinov - Novak
Firstov - Nesterenko - ???

Lambos
O'Rourke
Hunt
Warren

Wallstedt
Jones

That's pretty insane

Uberdachen

Posts Last 5 Minutes
Sep 5, 2012
Pants.
Cowardly lion beard guy is almost as bad as life story of an 18 year old in 30 seconds lady.

He wore spider-man tighty-whities until he was 14 and once touched a girl’s hand. Next year, with some new bedsheets, he’ll play for Michigan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad