GDT: 2021 NHL Draft - Round 1 - 7PM Central [ESPN2, SN]

How many times will the Wild pick this evening?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
iu

Draft Order
1. Buffalo Sabres
2. Seattle Kraken
3. Anaheim Ducks
4. New Jersey Devils
5. Columbus Blue Jackets
6. Detroit Red Wings
7. San Jose Sharks
8. Los Angeles Kings
9. Vancouver Canucks
10. Ottawa Senators
11. Forfeited pick*
12. Chicago Blackhawks
13. Calgary Flames
14. Philadelphia Flyers
15. Dallas Stars
16. New York Rangers
17. St. Louis Blues
18. Winnipeg Jets
19. Nashville Predators
20. Edmonton Oilers
21. Boston Bruins
22. Minnesota Wild
23. Detroit Red Wings (from WSH)
24. Florida Panthers
25. Columbus Blue Jackets (from TOR)
26. Minnesota Wild (from PIT)
27. Carolina Hurricanes
28. Colorado Avalanche
29. New Jersey Devils (from NYI)
30. Vegas Golden Knights
31. Montreal Canadiens
32. Columbus Blue Jackets (from TBL)​

RIo0wYL.png

Merry Brackettsmas everyone.

Last edited:

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
My gut tells me that we won't be drafting twice in the 1st round this evening.....or maybe its just indigestion.

Reactions: Bazeek

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
If I have to make a guess on the poll, the options seem to be "something crazy happens" or "nothing happens", so I'll choose "2", nothing happens.

That said, if there were ever a year I felt like the Wild would move a pick, this is the year.

Wasted Talent

Sponsor
Aug 9, 2011
I hope we don't trade up, I trust Judd can turn quantity into quality even with late first rounders.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I have no one that I'm lusting after besides Beniers, and he is not a realistic target. Svechkov, maybe, but I am beginning to see the hesitancy in drafting Russians if they have to be overpaid to come to MN. Will be curious what, if anything, Judd does today. I do think that there will be some good talent slipping back into the second just waiting to be picked up by an elite scouting department. I could see moving one of the 1sts back to an early 2nd +3rd, then bundling two 3rds to move back into the second. Guys like Nause, Stankoven, Johnston, Salminen, Samoskevich, Tuomaala, Olsson, Dean, L'Huereux, Svozil, maybe Helenius would all be nice adds in the 2nd.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Stankoven would be very high on my "please not that guy" list.

Reactions: AKL

Dickie Dunn

Jan 4, 2016
Minneapolis
Not sure but I would like to thank the NHL for holding this great event and a special thanks to our fans, family and friends back home. We are very excited to be back in person next year at the Bell Center in Montreal…..obviously a great host city. Congratulations also to the Tampa Ba…………..

“Just f’ing pick!!!!”

GordieGallant

Oct 6, 2020
East Metro, soon to be Up North.
Not sure but I would like to thank the NHL for holding this great event and a special thanks to our fans, family and friends back home. We are very excited to be back in person next year at the Bell Center in Montreal…..obviously a great host city. Congratulations also to the Tampa Ba…………..

“Just f’ing pick!!!!”
No kidding this Pronman clown has had 37 mock drafts. I bet all of them are not even close. Russo on steroids.

nickschultzfan

Jan 7, 2009
i picked 0, bring on the eichel
My gut says Guerin has already made the best offer that Buffalo is going to get for a while, but he is not going to increase it and Sabres will not accept it before the draft.

Alternatively, Guerin is shopping Fiala for young assets to replace Boldy/Rossi (going out in Eichel trade) because Buffalo doesn't think they can re-sign him long term.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Chicago gave up a shit ton for a guy they could probably have signed in FA next season. I don’t like where this sets the market for Eichel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad