2021 NHL Draft (new season tank edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Soraluce

Sep 28, 2017
So... the fix was in for Seattle right? if they don't win the 1oa all the balls switched to have the Krakhead logo so they at least pick in the top 2?

Doctor Soraluce

Sep 28, 2017
So Kurz thinks Sharks take Clarke. Looks like a good option. Scouting thing I read says he may actually challenge for a roster spot next season. If he adds any size he'll already be big enough probably.

Reactions: StanleyCup2035

themelkman

Always Delivers
Apr 26, 2015
Calgary, Alberta
So Kurz thinks Sharks take Clarke. Looks like a good option. Scouting thing I read says he may actually challenge for a roster spot next season. If he adds any size he'll already be big enough probably.
That would be a quite terrible idea. Clarke couldnt really figure out his offense in Slovakia yet, he is not ready for the worlds best league. Hes much like Merkley in that it will be a long project kind of pick if we take him.

Doctor Soraluce

Sep 28, 2017
That would be a quite terrible idea. Clarke couldnt really figure out his offense in Slovakia yet, he is not ready for the worlds best league. Hes much like Merkley in that it will be a long project kind of pick if we take him.
Where are you getting your info from? That's literally the opposite of what I just read. A number of the scouting services have him rated in the top 3.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Jargon

Apr 12, 2011
Venice, California
I’d take Clarke but it would be a tough choice between him an Eklund and I feel like we’d take Eklund.

Reading both of their scouting reports — boy, they both sound Sharky but Eklund very much so, particularly because he sounds like he could MAYBE make the jump sooner rather than later.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Reading both of their scouting reports — boy, they both sound Sharky but Eklund very much so, particularly because he sounds like he could MAYBE make the jump sooner rather than later.

Eklund sounds especially Sharky to me, I feel like he’ll be the pick if he’s available. He’s only a year away, he has high hockey IQ and compete, as well as two-way ability. He’s also a good skater and a solid playmaker, but hopefully those two qualities won’t stop the Sharks taking him lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad