Status
Not open for further replies.

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
Pronman has the Rangers taking Svechkov at #15/16

I suspect any of the top centers that are available at No. 16 — be it Svechkov, Sillinger or Lucius — would be the guy for the Rangers, but I’ve also heard Othmann at this spot. Teams think the Rangers would be a possible destination for one of the top goalies if one is still around.

Seems reasonable. Pronman has both goalies going ahead of the Rangers pick. Cossa to Ottawa. Wallstedt to Chicago. He wrote teams believe Yzerman will take a goalie with his pick.

mas0764

Jul 16, 2005
That's kind of what I was figuring based on past feedback.

They're willing to move the pick, but you can't give it away either. You have to have value in return.

Maybe they'll be forced into resuming the rebuild organically.

Draft Svechkov and move on.

Still would love to find a way to get like, Lundell, Krebs or Newhook, something like that.

Reactions: Cag29

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
Maybe they'll be forced into resuming the rebuild organically.

Draft Svechkov and move on.

Still would love to find a way to get like, Lundell, Krebs or Newhook, something like that.

At the end of the day, they can always keep bringing in assets. Anything that has value only helps them --- even if it is moved in a trade down the road.

The accumulation of young talent isn't the driving force, but it doesn't inherently stop right now either. The Rangers will still take young talent or picks if that's the best return in a Buch, Strome, whoever deal. It might not be their first choice, or their end-game, but they'll always take assets with value.

Reactions: Cag29

Joey Bones

***** 2k16
Jul 27, 2012
Nowhere
Pronman has the Rangers taking Svechkov at #15/16

Seems reasonable. Pronman has both goalies going ahead of the Rangers pick. Cossa to Ottawa. Wallstedt to Chicago. He wrote teams believe Yzerman will take a goalie with his pick.

This makes sooooooooo much sense!!

DET, CHI, LAK, OTT, and possibly now BUF are all in goalie range that should take a goalie. If Wallstedt is not NYR's pick, I hope he goes out west!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad