NFL: 2021 NFL off-season news & notes discussion thread

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact he is adamant in wanting out of Houston still. Nope. Nothing suspicious here.

If this has any ties to Easterby/McNair the Texans just set the gold standard for organization clownery.

Edit: OH GEE WHAT A SHOCK THE LAWYER IS A FRIEND OF THE MCNAIRS.

Edit #2: Watson came to fight apparently

Last edited:
Reactions: PhillyWings

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Flex scheduling coming to Monday night football in this deal

ABC broadcasts Super Bowl 60 and 64

smokes lets go

Oct 18, 2008
So now you will need to be an amazon prime member to watch thursday night football? Yeesh, lots more pirating is going to take place thats for sure.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
$10 billion per year for 11 years

ESPN+ also gets an exclusive game each year, probably an early London game

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
"He's one of the few guys in the NFL today that can wield the hammer of Thor" - Dan Campbell on the Michael Brockers signing.

Dudes a weirdo but I can't help but think he'll still be a decent coach for the Lions

JetsWillFly4Ever

May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
It's kinda wild that 10 women now have accused Watson of sexual assault/harassment and it hasn't made waves in the media world really. There has been some reporting but it should be a much bigger scandal.

There seems to be a pattern of behaviour with them as well, massage therapists saying he whipped out his junk and rubbed it on them.

Apparently 12 more women have been in contact with the lawyer as well.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
It's kinda wild that 10 women now have accused Watson of sexual assault/harassment and it hasn't made waves in the media world really. There has been some reporting but it should be a much bigger scandal.

There seems to be a pattern of behaviour with them as well, massage therapists saying he whipped out his junk and rubbed it on them.

Apparently 12 more women have been in contact with the lawyer as well.

There is an incredibly disturbing consistency to what Watson has (allegedly) done. It appears Watson has a very specific fantasy he has (allegedly) forced on women -- again, and again, and again, in multiple cities, over a period of years right up to last month. It is now at 11 formal lawsuits filed with several more to come, apparently. The accounts are all public -- two, including the one filed today, are especially graphic and disturbing. Just WTF.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
It's now up to 12 lawsuits with Buzbee apparently still vetting 10 other women.

I found the one filing about the woman being a lesbian and bring forced to give Watson oral and him telling her "pretend I'm a woman" to be especially disturbing.

There's way too many accusations with way too similar of a story here. I hope he never plays another down.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
It's now up to 12 lawsuits with Buzbee apparently still vetting 10 other women.

I found the one filing about the woman being a lesbian and bring forced to give Watson oral and him telling her "pretend I'm a woman" to be especially disturbing.

There's way too many accusations with way too similar of a story here. I hope he never plays another down.
Let's reserve judgement until we know more about the facts of the allegations.

But, from the outside looking in, this is an elite athlete. So, from a logical POV, to me, if he's getting massages to help him heal and get ready for the next game and season, then wouldn't he be seeing the same therapist all the time or at most 2 different ones? I use a RMT and I try to see the same person each time, knowing full well that the person I want to see may be booked for a couple of weeks in advance.

I have switched RMT locations but that's mainly due to my work not being downtown, so it's not as convenient to go there. But, once I find someone that is good, I stick with that person.

Watson has money, so you'd think he'd be able to setup a schedule to see a therapist on regular basis.

So, it makes me wonder what kind of massage places he is going to? Or what the intention of his trip to these massages are for.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad