OT: 2021 NFL and NCAAF offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The 29th Pick

Still Alive !
Dec 7, 2007
Northvale N.J.
NFL refs have way too much say in who wins. It’s like watching the NBA.
I've watched less and less NFL the past few years, mainly for the fact that my team(s) suck and the officiating is horrible. I'm not watching the Superbowl tonight cause I don't particularly like either team, and from what I'm reading in this thread, it looks like I made the right decision

Reactions: tr83

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
Is Rex Ryan the only MF that can figure Brady out?

A gap blitzes, clutter the middle of the field, and make Brady throw it to the sidelines.

Reactions: My3Sons

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
I've watched less and less NFL the past few years, mainly for the fact that my team(s) suck and the officiating is horrible. I'm not watching the Superbowl tonight cause I don't particularly like either team, and from what I'm reading in this thread, it looks like I made the right decision

TB has looked like the better team tonight but this isn’t a great TB team and the game has been fairly meh.

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
Sadly that’s going to be the story of the game. 8-1 in favor of TB I thought I was watching a Devils game

I mean they've been pretty blatant calls for the most part on KC. There's been a few questionable no calls on Mahomes for grounding too.

Pretty obvious that TB has just been the better and more disciplined team tonight.

The 29th Pick

Still Alive !
Dec 7, 2007
Northvale N.J.
TB has looked like the better team tonight but this isn’t a great TB team and the game has been fairly meh.
I watched one drive in the third quarter because I had the numbers for my football pool, but KC looks like they're out of sync or checked out already, so much for a great QB matchup

Reactions: My3Sons

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
That screeching sound you just heard were the brakes on Mahomes' place in history vs the greats. He's a tremendous talent, that can't be denied, but comparisons with all-time QBs at this stage of his career are a bit pre-mature.

Reactions: tr83 and Ripshot 43

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
Which Bucs SB Champion team is your favorite? The Chuckie group or this one?
Probably Grudens bunch but both of those SBs wound up being pretty damn similar. Average QB play and dominating defense. I absolutely LOVE the defense they have now though although it's going to be tricky to get everyone back.

I congratulate you and your team, I thought you might just be a "Brady" fan, so good for you my friend.
I figured and I've seen those type. Not me. I've stuck through some downright pathetic seasons lol.

Reactions: The 29th Pick

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
That Derrick Brooks/Warren Sapp defense was tremendous.

I still don't think there was a better cover 2 MLB than Brooks.

Reactions: Billdo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia