OT: 2021 NFL and NCAAF offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
The price for Watson just went into the cray-crazy range too, which I'm not sure how I feel about that as a Jet fan. I don't mind just standing pat since we have way too many holes right now except for the fact I'm paranoid the Fish get him for Tua plus their first rounders which would really cement us as a second-division team for the next few years.

Reactions: My3Sons

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
isn't goff's contract awful? that could be why the 2nd 1st rounder was part of the deal.

Yeah I think they paid a premium to get Goff off the books.

If Miami did that Watson deal they won't have a boat anchor contract going the other way so it should keep the price down.

I think this is pretty bad for the Rams. It's debatable how much of an improvement Stafford is over Goff, and he is older and a bit injury prone.

Reactions: tr83

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
The price for Watson just went into the cray-crazy range too, which I'm not sure how I feel about that as a Jet fan. I don't mind just standing pat since we have way too many holes right now except for the fact I'm paranoid the Fish get him for Tua plus their first rounders which would really cement us as a second-division team for the next few years.
not sure how this has any affect on Watson

The way I see it, one of those firsts was basically paying Detroit to take Goff.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
F2B11A25-7063-4485-A995-128BAEBFC804.jpeg

Reactions: RangerDoggo

RangerDoggo

The Devils have a culture of failure
Feb 3, 2016
Brooklyn via NJ, like the Nets
Well I was going to not watch this because my fiancée and I were going to meet a friend for dinner, but the snow has made outdoor dining impossible in NYC, so I’ll keep this on in the background while I cook and do dishes. I get the feeling it’ll be a blowout but not sure for which team.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
So tempted to take the path to jc and drop $$$ on kc at 15.5.

This isn't going to be a game.

LOL at this

Bad enough Brady's gonna win again but KC shoulda just let them run the darn clock out for the half, they'd be down 8 instead of 15 and I'd have won $200 in my pool :rant:

DevilDog

The Original Dog
Mar 2, 2007
Dirty Jerz
The officiating in this Super Bowl is embarrassing. The phantom hold to negate the interception leading to a TB TD and multiple DPIs on uncatchable balls. I have no rooting interest and think the refs ruined that half.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
The officiating in this Super Bowl is embarrassing. The phantom hold to negate the interception leading to a TB TD and multiple DPIs on uncatchable balls. I have no rooting interest and think the refs ruined that half.

It's a setup for the KC 2nd half comeback.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
NFL refs have way too much say in who wins. It’s like watching the NBA.

Six degrees of separation, the sheer number of officials on the field that have complete control over the outcome of the game, and, oh, Vegas. If it happened in the NBA (Tim Donahy) then it can happen in the NFL.

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
LOL at this

Bad enough Brady's gonna win again but KC shoulda just let them run the darn clock out for the half, they'd be down 8 instead of 15 and I'd have won $200 in my pool :rant:
Yup. Not only did I f*** up but Brady is probably going to be in the conversation with Jordan and Gretzky now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad