Status
Not open for further replies.

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
didn't stop jorge cantu

1127304899_8510.jpg

Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time. Great player, loved watching him play.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Great Mexican ball player.

Not many come from Mexico any more. Durazo, Cantu and Soria are all I can recall off the top of my head in the last 20 years.
you forgot the great vinny castilla

urias (julio and luis) and urquidy are the only ones i can name off the top of my head along with soria who are still in the league. is oliver perez still playing?

i know romo represents mexico internationally but pretty sure he was born here

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012

urias (julio and luis) and urquidy are the only ones i can name off the top of my head along with soria who are still in the league. is oliver perez still playing?

Alejandro Kirk is from Tijuana, I think he has potential t be a star one day

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Estrada had apretty solid career and is from Mexico
Esteban Loaiza

Probably a few more, too.

Loaiza has had a crazy life. Long time mlb career, married to Jenny Rivera until he allegedly messed around with her daughter, then he gets busted at the border with millions worth of cartel narcotics and didn’t eat on them.

He definitely can’t say he’s had a boring life.

Reactions: Blackhawkswincup

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Both Harper and Realmuto eft the Phillies/Jays game early yesterday and are out of the lineup today

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Sano staring out at Bassitt after the ball clearly hit the knob of his bat. Take the free base and shut up, fat ass.

So god damn sick and tired of inept umpires ruining the validity of these games.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Reverse a clear safe call on the A’s, then reverse a clear out at the plate for the Twins.

Seriously, just disappear. Worthless pieces of shit.

Reactions: Terry Yake

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Reverse a clear safe call on the A’s, then reverse a clear out at the plate for the Twins.

Seriously, just disappear. Worthless pieces of shit.
whenever a call goes to replay, it's all but guaranteed to go against the A's even if it's clear as day. they really need to file a complaint with the league or something because it's gotten absolutely ridiculous at this point. i've lost count of how many clear calls have gone against the A's after replay

this one is just hilariously bad (it's also interference on simmons)

Reactions: Quid Pro Clowe

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
whenever a call goes to replay, it's all but guaranteed to go against the A's even if it's clear as day. they really need to file a complaint with the league or something because it's gotten absolutely ridiculous at this point. i've lost count of how many clear calls have gone against the A's after replay

this one is just hilariously bad (it's also interference on simmons)

Simmons tagged his own ballsack. That’s the only contact he made.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
A while back I asked if anyone wants to win the AL Central.

Looks like the White Sox apparently do

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Giants got the split but man at least 3 out of 4 would have been nice. I'm not sure if it's a nice problem to have that the Giants are contending but the bullpen needs quite a bit of help. Either you help the bullpen and compete, or this is just a rehersal to sell off guys like Gausman and Wood for long term prospects. Giants are going to be pretty interesting heading into the deadline if they keep this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad