JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010

Rockies are mostly vaccinated but why was this game played

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
True about Dye

Forgot about that one

Still A's have won nothing from the bad trades with White Sox so why you always gotta rub it in?

You dont see me reminding Flyer fans about Sharp all the time or how Michael Leighton performed in finals
I don’t think you know how much Cubs fans (and this board) rubbed in the trade for Addison Russell when it happened, and for the next few years. My happiness for the A’s getting a much better return for flipping Shark has everything to do with that and nothing to do with the Sox. They just happened to be the team the A’s dealt with.

Reactions: Terry Yake

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Meh

2005 was much more recent then 1989 so at least there's that
give the A's another 56 years and i think they might just won another one

I don’t think you know how much Cubs fans (and this board) rubbed in the trade for Addison Russell when it happened, and for the next few years. My happiness for the A’s getting a much better return for flipping Shark has everything to do with that and nothing to do with the Sox. They just happened to be the team the A’s dealt with.
this

the A's got shit on for a few years there for dealing russell. felt damn good when russell got exposed for being a one year wonder (and terrible person) while semien turned into an MVP candidate

Reactions: Quid Pro Clowe

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
In the past 6 games, Rockies have allowed more home runs to opposing pitchers than hitting one themselves.

Sorry Tigers, the #1 pick is ours.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Mentally challenged ump in Boston gives Rodriguez a foot off the plate to Lowrie than 2 ft inside to Laureano.

Get these fat f***ing morons out of the game already. Ump number 118 because there are 117 better than your stupid ass.

Reactions: Terry Yake

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Mentally challenged ump in Boston gives Rodriguez a foot off the plate to Lowrie than 2 ft inside to Laureano.

Get these fat f***ing morons out of the game already. Ump number 118 because there are 117 better than your stupid ass.
Completely blows the call and then ejects laureano on top of it. Absolutely ridiculous. Robot umps when?

Reactions: Quid Pro Clowe

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Twins coach should be pissed at Donaldson

Wow

13-7 game with runner son corners 1 out ,, A hoper to first Abreu tags 1st and throws to 2nd to get runner at 2nd in close play

Donaldson doesn't run home he walks towards home and fails to reach home before runner is tagged at 2nd

If he runs or jogs home he scores but he didn't make an effort

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
A’s need to start playing their opponents getaway days at 7 pm since every other team they play does the same.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
If I'm the Braves, I would be taking a barrel of dynamite, throwing it into the bullpen and whatever happened after, happened.

Holy shit their bullpen is brutal

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
White Sox with sweep of Twins and have opened up 10 game lead on Twins

Love to see it

Team is playing great right now despite losses in lineup

Starting staff continues to shine

White Sox currently have best record in baseball

Reactions: Teemu

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Mike Ford has to be the slowest non-catcher/pitcher in the league, damn. He just grounded into a DP where the second baseman had to run over to 2B himself (and he wasn't that close to the bag) before throwing it over to 1st. And the throw bounced too. And Ford is a lefty, so he started from the LH batter's box.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
White Sox with sweep of Twins and have opened up 10 game lead on Twins

Love to see it

Team is playing great right now despite losses in lineup

Starting staff continues to shine

White Sox currently have best record in baseball

They should run away with that division now, they are playing much better.

Speaking of red hot, the Blue Jays finally summed up a winning streak.

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
Plesac has a no-hitter through 7 innings. Move the mounds back

Rockies allowed 8 runs in one inning. Move the mounds forward

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Mike Ford has to be the slowest non-catcher/pitcher in the league, damn. He just grounded into a DP where the second baseman had to run over to 2B himself (and he wasn't that close to the bag) before throwing it over to 1st. And the throw bounced too. And Ford is a lefty, so he started from the LH batter's box.

I think he wear his helmet too low and it obstructs his view when he runs. And he's kinda fat.

KLQFQTX5YZAD3ICCR4PBYXBJMU.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad