2021 Hlinka Gretzky

Svedu

Apr 23, 2019
I mean even Puljujärvi dominated the u2o´s. Let's just see how Michkov develops. Let's see how he plays against real men as well. Even if he's a lot bigger talent than Yakupov, I´m just saying.

I wish him all the best.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
I mean even Puljujärvi dominated the u2o´s. Let's just see how Michkov develops. Let's see how he plays against real men as well. Even if he's a lot bigger talent than Yakupov, I´m just saying.

I wish him all the best.
He was the best among u20 world championship, what else?

BMann

May 18, 2006
Watford
Congrats to all the Russian users. You guys have a great team with several outstanding players such as Michkov, Miro, Ivanov. Plus great depth at forward and goaltending.

If Russia is not playing then Slovakia and Czechia are my second teams so to speak. Fingers crossed this is a genuine recovery in the standard of Slovakian hockey. I remember a medal game back in the past at the Olympics between the two. Wonderful skilled stick handling from both teams.

Reactions: Antiillafire

BMann

May 18, 2006
Watford
Michkov is a huge talent but I don't think he will reach Ovechkins level or numbers in his career.

Let's just wait and see shall we. Currently he is well on track in his development. Just keeps developing and adding tools to his repertoire.

Reactions: Svedu

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad