2021 Hlinka Gretzky

elMatador

Feb 20, 2008
As much Slafkovsky has been hyped his defensive game has been rubbish in this game. Being lazy on the backcheck cost his team the first goal on the PP. Next shift his lazy effort to cover his man on the blue line cost his team the second goal.

Reactions: Faterson

elMatador

Feb 20, 2008
Slovakia playing a pond hockey. Let's see if they can come back after the 1st intermission with some structure.

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
As much Slafkovsky has been hyped his defensive game has been rubbish in this game. Being lazy on the backcheck cost his team the first goal on the PP. Next shift his lazy effort to cover his man on the blue line cost his team the second goal.
He’s been casual and “lazy” with the puck the entire tournament imo

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
Czech Russia and Finland Switzerland matches dont work

„Chybička se vloudila.“ That's a famous Czech saying signifying that a (little) error is bound to creep into any human endeavor. :D You might want to send an email to [email protected], which appears to be the contact address for website managers, and they will perhaps fix the two streams.

Erikfromfin

May 18, 2013
„Chybička se vloudila.“ That's a famous Czech saying signifying that a (little) error is bound to creep into any human endeavor. :D You might want to send an email to [email protected], which appears to be the contact address for website managers, and they will perhaps fix the two streams.
thanks sent email:) i need that replay for kemell video

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
Ivanov has been playing pretty well, I know it's not good to talk about a goalie mid-game, but if slovakia manages to pull this off hats off to them
At 5-1 I doubt it. Maybe at 3-1, but we need 4 goals and have to keep an insanely deep Russian squad from scoring. Only positive right now is that the second period was much better for Slovakia than the first

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad