2021 HF Offseason Fantasy Draft: Discussion & Pre-Draft (part 1)

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Hopefully every thing is alright. You will have a place if you change your mind.

Everything is really good actually. As I said one time before I'm trying to become an official in another pro sport and just can't commit to doing a lot of things I used to because I have these huge blocks of time where I can't be distracted.

Venkman

Jun 28, 2007
England
I'm in :D could do one draft idea now and the other idea after the Euros/before next season.

I remember doing a rest of the world draft on here, I picked Suarez while he was at Ajax, someone else picked Neymar while he was still in Brazil.

Reactions: Evilo and Savant

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Everything is really good actually. As I said one time before I'm trying to become an official in another pro sport and just can't commit to doing a lot of things I used to because I have these huge blocks of time where I can't be distracted.
Being a professional official for Battlebots shouldn't cause you to have huge time blocks.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Don’t think the individual league option has the votes so will probably be standard, would compromise be limiting to a Big 5 draft and then a rest of the world draft?

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
If we're going to do the individual countries, I would want to do the bare minimum like starting XI and absolutely nothing else.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Ever we get 14 as an even number (or another even number maybe) I have no problem starting early if everyone else is ready. Maybe over The Weekend or next weekend?

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Ever we get 14 as an even number (or another even number maybe) I have no problem starting early if everyone else is ready. Maybe over The Weekend or next weekend?
I have been working on my list and I'm good to start whenever.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad