2021 HF Offseason Fantasy Draft: Discussion & Pre-Draft (part 1)

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Meh, I always said I would LOVE to participate in the REALLY challenging and in order to gain knowledge.
Last time IIRC, I had to draft a french only roster to let you guys challenge :D

No seriously our best draft came from that league by league.
For instance, I wouldn't participate in the L1 draft but I would judge. Les Habs wouldn't participate in la Liga draft but would judge, etc...

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Meh, I always said I would LOVE to participate in the REALLY challenging and in order to gain knowledge.
Last time IIRC, I had to draft a french only roster to let you guys challenge :D

No seriously our best draft came from that league by league.
For instance, I wouldn't participate in the L1 draft but I would judge. Les Habs wouldn't participate in la Liga draft but would judge, etc...
VOTE HERE FOR FORMAT

POLL ONLY

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Is it spoilers to say a certain german player gets drafted first if AB wins the lotery?

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I already did. And the weak prefer the weaker competition :D
So I’ll put you down for participating then. I am voting on your side. Would like to judge at least one of these I think.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
SEPH needs to sign up first before I count that vote

Bandwidth is about to need to go up with all that clip art

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Really, last time we did the league by league was a whole lot of fun and it forces you to dig up some info on leagues you don't follow as much as others. The "rest of the world" was great too, drafting from Portugal, Holland, Turkey, Argentina, Brazil, Ukraine, Russia, etc...

Reactions: robertmac43

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
The "rest of the world" was great too, drafting from Portugal, Holland, Turkey, Argentina, Brazil, Ukraine, Russia, etc...
Was each of these leagues done separately or pooled together as 'rest of world'?

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
A draft for each top 5 leagues and then a whole "rest of the world" draft. So Holland, Argentina, Brazil, Ukraine, etc.. all together.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad