2021 Florida Panthers off-season thread. Free Agent Frenzy July 28th

Status
Not open for further replies.

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario
Garland and Buchnevich contracts are done, so hopefully Reinhart is close behind. I'm hoping closer to 6 than 7 but we'll see, likely depends on the term.

drktmplr12

Feb 28, 2018
Florida
so if we can hear about other extensions, why do we have to wait till tomorrow for a barkov announcement, assuming one is forthcoming

MPGA

Make the Panthers Great Again
Nov 25, 2013
I think he will wear # 32. He’s worn that in the past when he was playing on the Rochester Americans. Not sure if he wore it in all 3 of the games he played there though. But yeah I’m definitely curious what # he picks.

Going full Versteeghe

Reactions: M4k4

ScottyMascotty

Dec 24, 2017
St. Petersburg

The fastest forward in the team now wears #10. Coincidence?
i

Reactions: Prominence Problem

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
I wonder if Bob would waive to go to the Hawks?

Doubt it. I don't see is eating enough of the contract/picks to make it worth it yes. After this season, I could see us though: Bob at 7 plus Deni+something else useful.

Fern111

Dec 20, 2015
Ew, gross at the mere thought of signing a scumbag like DeAngelo.

Not that I had much respect for them anyways but they can enjoy being in the bottom of my list of teams with the Habs if the Canes go ahead with that signing. Gross, gross, gross.

Reactions: pantherbot

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
Panthers in on Kessel still apparently.
I'm game for Kessel. We have some cap this year. Man, this would be a sweet team, although no idea what we are thinking about Tippett

I'm beginning to wonder if we're not pencilling Lundell in and Reinhart might be a C? Can we push the contract if he is in the AHL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad