2021 Florida Panthers off-season thread. Free Agent Frenzy July 28th

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
they think it's a no risk move at just $900k, but i can't wait for him to play like shit and they can't scratch him

I think he'll get scratched if he pulls the shit that he pulled this past season.

The Panthers already have an uphill climb trying to gain positive media coverage and clout. Philadelphia is the city that throws D-Cell batteries at Santa Claus. Nobody's going to care if they scratch Yandle.

ursavolta

Aug 9, 2010
miami, Fl
I think he'll get scratched if he pulls the shit that he pulled this past season.

The Panthers already have an uphill climb trying to gain positive media coverage and clout. Philadelphia is the city that throws D-Cell batteries at Santa Claus. Nobody's going to care if they scratch Yandle.

Every time I think of Philly I think back to Bill Burr's famous standup moment mocking all those boo'ing idiots during the "The Traveling Virus Tour".

So good.

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
Fair play to his agent for finding a dumb enough GM and congratulations to Suter for getting another buyout payday 2 years from now. Dallas can have fun with those 35+ contract full caphits in 2023-24 & 2024-25.

Wasn't it that the buyout cap hit for +35yo contracts is 1/3 of the contract value and same for +26yo contracts is 2/3?

Bag Of Beans

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
KY to Philly is second-worst case scenario for me.

If my cousin makes the show this year (twice last season he was on the taxi Squad) I will have to watch KY again.
Though he's only on a one-year deal, he now interferes with my cousin's progression.

This is personal now :madfire:

HockeyRulez

Panthers hockey since 1993
Nov 11, 2010
The Sunshine State
The defense is going to continue to be the weak spot. I'm sorry I'm not a fan of bringing back basically the same D minus yandle. It's not enough to be a contender. We better score a ton of goals to have a chance.

Reactions: ProjectPanthers

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
The defense is going to continue to be the weak spot. I'm sorry I'm not a fan of bringing back basically the same D minus yandle. It's not enough to be a contender. We better score a ton of goals to have a chance.
The D is not weak. We have Fors Weegar and Ek. That along makes it average at minimum.

Reactions: Dutch Panther

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
The D is not weak. We have Fors Weegar and Ek. That along makes it average at minimum.
All 3 of the players you named are huge question marks. Gudas is above his head at the 4 spot. 3rd pairing doesn't look great. In front of goaltending that's a huge question mark. Gotta see the term on Montour but I'm surprised he's back, didn't look impressive to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->