Prospect Info: 2021 Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Bordelaau is an absolute menace

hyperbole but power passes the puck harder than anyone I’ve seen lmao. He just rifles it around.

cj19

Jul 21, 2016
Does anyone think Zachary LHeureux has enough offensive upside to be a 10 ten draft pick? I heard him compared to Mike Richards which is the type of player you win with...

Alf Silfversson

Jun 8, 2011
Couple questions:

1. Anybody know if Johnson is playing primarily at C?

2. I didn't catch a Moose Jaw game live this year. Can anyone comment on how well Ryder Korczak played? I saw him several times in his D-2 season with the Hitmen but he didn't get much ice time. As a RH centreman he intrigues me. Plus he kind of comes from a hockey family. :naughty:

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Couple questions:

1. Anybody know if Johnson is playing primarily at C?

2. I didn't catch a Moose Jaw game live this year. Can anyone comment on how well Ryder Korczak played? I saw him several times in his D-2 season with the Hitmen but he didn't get much ice time. As a RH centreman he intrigues me. Plus he kind of comes from a hockey family. :naughty:
He's played primarily on the wing in the first few games. Last couple he's played with Deniers who played C.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Is our boy at 413 posting it again?
I doubt it.. He's showing Boston College UMass right now
UMass has this undrafted 2001 born played in the USHL last year .. stats aren't impressive good size 6'2 194

scored 2 goals.. but had an excellent game. Out muscling bigger D in the corners for the puck. Took all the draws in the last couple of minutes going for the tie.
Really good game vs Boston College. 2 good teams well worth watching.

Last edited:

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Lots of mistakes there, just looking at the QMJHL guys.

Huckins plays for Bathurst, not Cape Breton
Dean doesn't have NHL bloodlines, unless I have missed that the past few years around town somehow, and his description isn't accurate at all. His grandfather was one of the best players in the province, but oly went as far as the Memorial Cup I believe. That description reads like Cole Huckins to me.
Bourgoult isn't coming off his rookie season.

Last edited:

NHL Dude 120

Jun 18, 2011
Ottawa
If we get say Kent Johnson are you fine with moving Stutzle to the right wing or would you put Stutzle on the 2nd line for a 1A/1B type of situation.

cj19

Jul 21, 2016
Who could we trade to Boston for a 1st rd pick? They are looking for D-man- I choose Boston because Marchand and Pastrnak are hurt to start the season- could result in at top 10-15 pick..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad