2021/22 Utica Comets and ECHL Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
Russo and Flynn wearing 'A's.

Schnarr dressed. Don't see Clarke or White.

If no White it will still be Groleau. No changes on D.

Schnarr could cause a little rearranging of the lines. That's if he gets slotted at center. Someone would have to take Clarke's wing.

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
Counted 7 Crunch players not dressed getting introduced. i might have missed someone as I just looked up to see it happening. That's more the norm. Comets only have 4.

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
Crunch on the board tip in front. The Comets have yet to realize you have to tie up the guys near the net.

If the Crunch are anything like the past, they are like sharks at feeding time if they sense you can't defend. So far that's exactly the story. It's all Syacuse.

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
There are quite a few masks in the Syracuse crowd. Not a LOT, but way more than in Utica.

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
Wotherspoon and Walsh both with difficulties at the blueline resulting in Crunch breaking out and get 2 good chances on Schmid who was equal to the task.

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
I'm still waiting for Boqvist to impress me with something.

Holtz got in close but Hugo was on top of that.

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
Things are getting a bit chippy already. This group of Comets has no idea of the animosity between these teams an hour apart on the thruway. They have played each other more than any other teams in the AHL and many of the Crunch are still there,

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
Schmid makes 2 good saves and holds on. He gets jabbed and Russo takes exception. Like I said chippy, chippy.

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
Wotherspoon walked and the net is missed

Boqvist flattened on the mid ice boards. Gets off on his own.

Keep your heads up boys. these guys will teach you the hard way if you don't.

More action in the Comets crease and Schmid holds on with more scuffling after the play.

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
Tal a god shot and a good stop.

Crunch come back strong and Zetterlund on an excellent backcheck breaks it up.

Comets have to realize that soft passes take too long against a team that plays the man with the puck. The Crunch player often arrives ahead of the pass or simultaneously. It breaks up the offense.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad