GDT: 2021-22 season WESTERN CONFERENCE QUARTER FINALS Game 7 LA Kings vs Edmonton Oilers @7:00pm 5/14/22 Series tied 3-3

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Prob not welcome here right now, but you guys played so f***ing well and pushed us way farther than anyone thought you would. You guys gutted it out and showed pure heart. Amazing series.
This series really made me like and respect McDavid more than I did before.

I like the way he handled himself. Clean player. He was in a tough situation IMO, but came through.

There's a few players on the Oilers roster that I really don't like, but I won't go into that. I'll keep it cordial. :)

CowMix

Go Kings Go!
Feb 12, 2006
There was a high stick on AA late in the game they didn't call before McDavid scored the dagger. But the Kings wouldn't have scored on the PP anyway so doesn't really matter.

Reactions: kingsholygrail

Zero Pucks Given

American Hero
Mar 21, 2015
Southern CA
Prob not welcome here right now, but you guys played so f***ing well and pushed us way farther than anyone thought you would. You guys gutted it out and showed pure heart. Amazing series.

McDavid is a hell of a player. I (sort of) hate him because he's just that good come playoff time.

Last edited:

YAYSAY

Feb 18, 2016
Still can't believe we didn't have a single shot halfway through the 3rd in a game 7.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad