GDT: 2021-22 season WESTERN CONFERENCE QUARTER FINALS Game 7 LA Kings vs Edmonton Oilers @7:00pm 5/14/22 Series tied 3-3

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
FSvAqMXWYAEV73S

Los Angeles Kings (44-27-11, 99pts, 3rd in Pacific)@ Edmonton Oilers(49-27-6, 104pts, 2nd in Pacific)
Rogers Arena | Edmonton, AB
TIME: 7:00pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West/ ESPN RADIO: I Heart Radio App

PLAYOFF STATS

7JmvPBm.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings
OBfoQ9F.png

UQJ0FBT.png

HEShpt1.png

QhQUOtM.png

Scratched: Austin Strand, Tobias Bjornfot, Lias Andersson, Quinton Byfield, Gabriel Vilardi, Jordan Spence, Viktor Arvidsson
Covid: N/A
Injured: Sean Walker, Drew Doughty

:edmonton

rD1rHjp.png

ynMUjgJ.png

Injuries: Oskar Klefbom
Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2021​

Last edited:

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Hey everyone,

It‘s been a real roller coaster ride and your Boys have performed very admirably in the absence of #8. Some great & mostly respectful banter in the Main Board Threads as well has created a healthy rivalry I hope carries forward.

No matter the outcome, your youth is looking good & Byfield will get there.

Cheers

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
If this is the last one you do for the season, @kingsboy11 I just want to reiterate how much your efforts are appreciated.

But I'm hoping you have to put in a bit more work. At least 12 more after this one.

Hey everyone,

It‘s been a real roller coaster ride and your Boys have performed very admirably in the absence of #8. Some great & mostly respectful banter in the Main Board Threads as well has created a healthy rivalry I hope carries forward.

No matter the outcome, your youth is looking good & Byfield will get there.

Cheers
Good luck to you regardless of outcome. Looking forward to next season.

Papa Mocha 15

I love the smell of ice in the morning.
Nov 27, 2008
Hanging with Brad Doty.
Thanks again for doing these KB11. You rock.

So conspiracy theory: I think the media knows something we don't. Boston game is supposed to go 3.5 hours per SLING. Kings Game is 2.5 hours (from 7 to 9:30) and Leafs game is supposed to 3 hours. So that said, if the media is involved then that means the game is one sided. I can only hope for California Reffing. Bring it all down. Brownie for the hattie and Quick with the shut out.

Strong start and bury them!

Last edited:

Gjwrams

A Know Nothing Fool
Mar 4, 2019
my gut tells me this will be it. I hope I’m wrong and I will root for them until the final buzzer.

if It is it, I am super proud of their effort all season, but for a few turds, has been consistently very good.

GKG.

Dog as Man

Mostly sniffing around.
Feb 27, 2002
Napa
Thanks again for doing these KB11. You rock.

So conspiracy theory: I think the media knows something we don't. Boston game is supposed to go 3.5 hours per SLING. Kings Game is 2.5 hours (from 7 to 9:30) and Leafs game is supposed to 3 hours. So that said, if the media is involved then that means the game is one sided. I can only hope for California Reffing. Bring it all down. Brownie for the hattie and Quick with the shut out.
Possible reason might be that ESPN is listing a 1/2 hour SportsCenter followed by a 1 hour SportsCenter. After the 1/2 hour SC ESPN2 is scheduled to rebroadcast the Oil-Kings game. Or maybe that's where the overtime will be shown. I'm recording both just in case.

shuchukfan

Mar 11, 2015
OC
Whatever happens tonight, I'm proud of them for making it this far without arguably their best player (Doughty) and a huge offensive weapon (Arvidsson), especially considering the Oilers are mostly healthy. I think if the Kings had either one of those guys back, then this series probably doesn't go to 7.

Scottkmlps

Aug 25, 2003
Ladysmith, BC
Visit site
anything interesting in this article?

Not really. In a nutshell, Durzi & Anderson playing the pest role well, playing well over all. Kane only picks on players like Durzi & Anderson, guys he knows won't fight. Kopitar not getting points but doing other things well, can only contain McDavid & Draisaitl, they can erupt at any time. Continue to get in their grill & get them off their games. Quick at times is like the Quick of old. Smith is prone to bad goals so shot mentality is good.

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015
TSN reporting that Draisaitl is game time decision. Did not skate this morning.
There's no way he won't play. Even in a sheltered role, his offense is too important to them. If he dresses and can't go more than 2 minutes, so be it. Have to at least try to gut it out.

Scottkmlps

Aug 25, 2003
Ladysmith, BC
Visit site
TSN reporting that Draisaitl is game time decision. Did not skate this morning.
Oh Christ, Oilers fans have already been blasting Anderson like he's the meanest person to have ever lived, on Twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Say what you want about Kane, but he's turned himself into a hell of a villain in this series.

Telos

In Byfield We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Took them to 7 even in our weakened state. The Kings win no matter what, but it would be annoying to be eliminated by the Oilers and their desperate antics of trying to be relevant. This is a very good experience for our young players though and hopefully they leave it all on the ice and play well. Stay out of the box and you win the game. GKG!

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Not really. In a nutshell, Durzi & Anderson playing the pest role well, playing well over all. Kane only picks on players like Durzi & Anderson, guys he knows won't fight. Kopitar not getting points but doing other things well, can only contain McDavid & Draisaitl, they can erupt at any time. Continue to get in their grill & get them off their games. Quick at times is like the Quick of old. Smith is prone to bad goals so shot mentality is good.
Thanks for the summary!

Zero Pucks Given

American Hero
Mar 21, 2015
Southern CA
Took them to 7 even in our weakened state. The Kings win no matter what, but it would be annoying to be eliminated by the Oilers and their desperate antics of trying to be relevant. This is a very good experience for our young players though and hopefully they leave it all on the ice and play well. Stay out of the box and you win the game. GKG!

Still going to sting that we had them where we wanted in game 6, and look how that turned out...

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015
On one hand, sure, the Kings weren't supposed to be here considering the injuries. On the other hand, this is a very winnable series, especially since they were up 3-2 at home. Kings aren't winning the cup this season so when they lose doesn't really matter. But it'll still sting when they're eliminated, especially after all the shit the Oilers have pulled.

Reactions: Telos

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
Still going to sting that we had them where we wanted in game 6, and look how that turned out...

13 guys on this roster have 14 or fewer GP in the playoffs. 10 of them in single digits. 3 of which are defensemen, and those 3 inexperienced defensemen are currently the top 3 d-men in minutes per game for the Kings. 4 of the 5 guys with the most playoff experience are in at least their mid-30's. How many guys haven't even been in a Game 6 series clinching environment? There's no having another team where you want them in that scenario.

Reactions: Dog as Man

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1