Prospect Info: 2021-22 Prospect Thread PART II(CHL, NCAA, Europe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvsFan2123

Jan 21, 2014
Illinois
Wasn’t sure where to put this but it is prospect related. Since the original wave of college FA’s have signed I feel like there’s still a couple decent names out there worthy of at least AHL contracts. How do we feel about Brett Stapley or Jack St. Ivany? It’s not like we’re overflowing with assets or have minimal room in the AHL for spots so I feel like it’s not totally out of realm to try and add.

Reactions: GirardSpinorama

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Wasn’t sure where to put this but it is prospect related. Since the original wave of college FA’s have signed I feel like there’s still a couple decent names out there worthy of at least AHL contracts. How do we feel about Brett Stapley or Jack St. Ivany? It’s not like we’re overflowing with assets or have minimal room in the AHL for spots so I feel like it’s not totally out of realm to try and add.
Any free assets at this point should be on the table, especially at C and D. If we can acquire some college UFAs we should, although with the way our roster is set up we might have some difficulty signing guys if they don't think they have decent shots at the NHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad