Celtics/NBA 2021-2022 Regular Season Part 2: Celts Raise #5 to Rafters

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Matt Ryan suiting up for the Celtics.

Different Matt Ryan. This one is another shooter in the mold of Sam Hauser

I’m gonna have fun watching the ridiculous lineup tonight. Not expecting a win.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mione134

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I will say, when I was younger, my dad tore his meniscus. He had to get surgery. Many years later, now his knees are bone on bone. He needs a knee replacement.

Now again, I'm not comparing the two issues. My dad was always on his feet all day. But it's definitely a serious thing to watch going forward. My dad still has the ex-rays from the surgery ironically enough.

I just hope that make the right decision for him.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ

Well. That's the best we can hope for.

What other choice do we have? Williams being injury prone and always on the slow recovery return cause me to always wonder if he should have been resigned. There are two seasons, regular and playoff. This is another playoff season that may be missed by Williams III. Oh Well, too late now, good thing they got Theis. What did Stevens know that we didn't know or maybe I knew all along as did Stevens. Williams, Horford to assist Williams and Theis as a backup all sends a message.

Maine Fan

Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Ok Celtics, lets do it without Williams III, if they do, then reconsider Williams III. They will have to change their strategy without a big guy defending the boards and with some offense.

Maine Fan

Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Sure they have Horford, can he put in the minutes? It was never planned for him to do so. Sure the Celtics will try to do well without Williams they don't have another choice.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Win or lose tonight, you can’t help but be impressed by the effort.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Marcus Smart is a disaster handling the ball.I get it missing lots good players but holy fk man learn to dribble.No way this should be in OT

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
they’ve dribbled it off their own foot no less than 45 times tonight. Very dumb decisions, yet through hard work and hard work alone they go to OT

Grant got scared to have the ball there lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad