Celtics/NBA 2021-2022 Regular Season Part 1: Trader Brad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
I don't expect any major trades. The team is playing well with Horford, Tatum, Brown, Smart and William III all healthy. Of course for me the issue is always Williams III staying healthy and recovery time. This team is defensively very good, one of the best. We could have a big push in the second half if they stay healthy and that should improve the Celtics in the East.

Stay healthy Celtics.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
272840308_10225219894377136_2043874408538553848_n.jpg

:help::shakehead:facepalm:

Reactions: Maine Fan and CDJ

pgm16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2010
St. John's NL
As much as struggle has been this season, Tatum and Brown have improved a lot by scoring by taking the ball to the paint and rim.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maine Fan

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles

The push from the team and team media to prop up Smart is so obvious, I would think it’s because of a trade talks but the team has been doing this for years.

I think he’s a good player but so overrated by the team media because he dives for loose balls.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
The win against Detroit was impressive but then it was Detroit the worst in the league.

Over the past few games Tatum's ball handling is not so great. He and Brown lose the ball a lot or get it stolen. Maybe less handling by them is in order.

The defense is really kicking in and necessary for their advancement.

The offense is impressive but seems to me to be inconsistent
during each game. Consistent pressure is necessary to beat the better teams.

Go Celtics

Last edited:

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
“Amid their recent hot streak that has moved them firmly into playoff contention, the Minnesota Timberwolves are reportedly looking to make a big move before Thursday's trade deadline.

Per Darren Wolfson of SKOR North, the Timberwolves are "definitely" trying to acquire Marcus Smart from the Boston Celtics.

Wolfson also noted that unless Minnesota is willing to include a first-round draft pick or Jaden McDaniels in a package with Malik Beasley, a deal "most likely doesn't get done."

Beasley + McDaniels is interesting. I’d like to try to find a way to get Nowell included.

Reactions: The National
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad