Celtics/NBA 2021-2022 Regular Season Part 1: Trader Brad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Looked good last night. Solid D on the last second shot from Toronto.

Al Horford looks good as does Prichard.

Hope Jaylen Brown gets healthy soon so we have a complete team to start the season.

Reactions: bbfan419 and pgm16

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
What's the expectation for this team? 4/5 seed, maybe win a round?

Depending on the celtics health and teams around them health ya probably around a 5 seed.

Nets, bucks and 76ers are all better. Then the Celtics are in that next tier with the hawks, knicks and heat.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Looked good last night. Solid D on the last second shot from Toronto.

Al Horford looks good as does Prichard.

Hope Jaylen Brown gets healthy soon so we have a complete team to start the season.

If he doesn't have a COVID Vaccine card showing he got the vaccine, he won't be allowed to play on the opening night, the 20th in NYC. Plus he would not be paid for that game, probably $200,000 to $350,000 loss.

Reactions: Alicat

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
If he doesn't have a COVID Vaccine card showing he got the vaccine, he won't be allowed to play on the opening night, the 20th in NYC. Plus he would not be paid for that game, probably $200,000 to $350,000 loss.
I do think he’s vaccinated but is choosing not to disclose it. We will see soon enough as he is now not able to get the vaccine until late November or December.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012

Those city bans are only for the home team. For whatever reason, they can't do it for visitors.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
I do think he’s vaccinated but is choosing not to disclose it. We will see soon enough as he is now not able to get the vaccine until late November or December.

I like the Nets decision regarding K. Irving's status. I think the same should be true for all sports teams.

Reactions: Alicat

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
I like the Nets decision regarding K. Irving's status. I think the same should be true for all sports teams.
Same here. It is about time he's held accountable for his actions. Notice how he is letting other people talk for him? He needs to face the media and public and stop hiding behind a mouthpiece.

This is so much more than him not being vaccinated. It is the perfect vehicle for the Nets to get rid of someone who has been a massive distraction for the last few years.

Reactions: Maine Fan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad