Prospect Info: 2021-2022 Prospect Info

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
If he can’t beat out the last three or four guys on our roster then it’s good he’s in the AHL. Leivo, Lorentz, Stepan.....these aren’t world beaters and you know they’ll play the way the coach asks them.

Some guys aren't competing for the same roles. Drury maybe is competing against these "last three or four guys", but I doubt Suzuki is.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
Some guys aren't competing for the same roles. Drury maybe is competing against these "last three or four guys", but I doubt Suzuki is.
You’re right. Suzuki probably has to beat out one of Trocheck, Nino, Necas or JK.

Unless we think he can be a checker with a little scoring and then he has to beat out Nino, JK, Staal or Fast.

Bunch of Jurcos

The poster formally known as Hedley
Feb 24, 2016
Makiniemi was a beast in the time I could watch. My puppy decided now was a good time to pee and get cuddles and it's always a good time for cuddles. Canes were on the penalty kill a couple times toward the end of the period and Mak saved our bacon quite a few times. Gotta clean that up in the 2nd. Still tied at 0 at the start of the 2nd. I didn't realize how much nicer it is to have announcers at these games compared to when we were at Traverse City.

Bunch of Jurcos

The poster formally known as Hedley
Feb 24, 2016
Ryan Suzuki opens up the scoring with a pp goal. It was a really nice pass to set him up. Knight didn't have a chance. The baby Canes (Tropical Storms?) have had three power plays this period and it's so cool seeing them improve in real time. Each one better than the last.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad