Rumor: 2021-2022 Official Boston Bruins Rumors and Roster Proposal Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

RHR37

Dec 24, 2019
I know every coach has an expiration date, so it is very possible . Someone has too take the hit, but do you really be he is the biggest problem , I understand what you are saying it just would not be my priority move........

Maybe not the main problem but I think it is time for a change. If I posted my full thoughts it would be a long read.

To simplify: there's a reason this organization has 1 cup in 50 years.

Back to Cassidy:

I have 0 problem with calling players out especially at an NHL level, but it would be humbling to hear once that the coaching staff needs to be better as well.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
re: Crouse vs. Anderson, these deals for physical forwards are always risky but I much prefer to trade for a the guy on the upswing rather than the guy you like because of past performance.

The more I think about it the more I want them to go all-in on a Crouse & Chychrun package (if both guys are even available). Overpay if you must and don't even worry about if it somehow hurts your chances this year. That shouldn't be the concern right now. The goal should be to set this team up for the next few years and establish more building blocks to start immediately building around guys like Pasta, McAvoy and (hopefully) Swayman.

Reactions: 22Brad Park

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
Is Foligno > Senyshyn?
Forbort > Vaakaneinen?
Reilly > Zboril?

no

sort of

N/a , zboril is injured

forbort is better in the sense he has more experience at this level and is more steady, vaak has a far higher ceiling and is a better skater and passer now.

But I do agree senyshyn should be given more looks especially when it's Foligno drawing in, but the cap hit and business might be dictating things

Chevalier du Clavier

Écrivain de ferrage
Jul 20, 2005
Maybe not the main problem but I think it is time for a change. If I posted my full thoughts it would be a long read.

To simplify: there's a reason this organization has 1 cup in 50 years.

Back to Cassidy:

I have 0 problem with calling players out especially at an NHL level, but it would be humbling to hear once that the coaching staff needs to be better as well.
As frustration builds, Bruce Cassidy now calls out himself

Reactions: Dr Hook

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
no

sort of

N/a , zboril is injured

forbort is better in the sense he has more experience at this level and is more steady, vaak has a far higher ceiling and is a better skater and passer now.

But I do agree senyshyn should be given more looks especially when it's Foligno drawing in, but the cap hit and business might be dictating things
Your last sentence is bang on.Leafs kicked him to curb after losing a 1st and Donny came running .What a dumb move. No choice but to play him and hope.

RHR37

Dec 24, 2019

I should have been more explicit in my post.

Bruce IMO has lost sight of what is best for the team. Is he the main problem. No. But I do feel it's time for a coaching change.

I mean HF board members for years was calling for a 2 headed monster but instead he continued to roll out a one line team. (Which in hockey never wins) hockey is and always will be a team game.

Even this year with all the reports regarding locker room turmoil, Backes interview, Krech coming forward, the story with Bergeron.

Every coach sits in front of the media and says need to be better, but it's the actions that prove it.

Whether you believe the reports or not it's been clear this year Bruce has lost some trust from his players in the past couple of seasons.

BruinsJoe

Sep 29, 2020
What problem is solved? Dvoark is a younger version of Coyle. Dvoark has also played 10 games since the start of December. He missed 7 games with an LBI and has missed MTL last 7 games with an UBI.
Watched Dvorak played with the Habs and he s better than Coyle, more skills

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
Whether you believe the reports or not it's been clear this year Bruce has lost some trust from his players in the past couple of seasons.

If you don’t believe the “locker room turmoil” or whatever that’s supposed to be referring to, or the debunked Bergeron thing, and you read the Backes interview for the sour grapes it was, then it’s not clear he’s “lost some trust”.

Reactions: Ratty

RHR37

Dec 24, 2019
If you don’t believe the “locker room turmoil” or whatever that’s supposed to be referring to, or the debunked Bergeron thing, and you read the Backes interview for the sour grapes it was, then it’s not clear he’s “lost some trust”.

Sorry, not being rude. I don't understand the post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad