Rumor: 2021-2022 Official Boston Bruins Rumors and Roster Proposal Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
This Pens game is the epitome of why the Bs need help on the backend waaaaaaaaay more than they do at 2C…..

As much as I want to agree, Do you not see all the missed opportunities these guys Fed up all game? These forwards are mediocre at best after the top 4 guys, a very mediocre group that's not beating Northeastern in a seven-game series.

Sell Sell Sell

Reactions: Five for Hooking

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
If Bergeron is indeed concussed and potentially out long term/retiring then 1C becomes the absolute #1 need if not rebuilding. Everything's kinda riding on that right now, which is very problematic in itself.
If Bergeron is out we need both Hertl and Giroux.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Honestly we should be smart and just stand pat. Team cannot realistically be made into a contender without absolutely gutting the future. And for what? At best, just this one year. No way.
Agreed and I’m fine with it.

They’re selling the barn out and won’t rush into a rebuild.

The least bad option is to stand pat and let what’s left of this core go out with a whimper. Do your dealing at the draft.

Reactions: UConn126

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
As much as I want to agree, Do you not see all the missed opportunities these guys Fed up all game? These forwards are mediocre at best after the top 4 guys, a very mediocre group that's not beating Northeastern in a seven-game series.

Sell Sell Sell
What are you selling? Bergy and Marchand?

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
I really don't think we should be sending out picks and prospects this deadline. The only guy I would give up futures for is Chychryn.

Regarding the center position.... Do we make a play for Kadri this offseason??? I know we all hate him, but seems like the type of guy we'd love if he was on out team. Wrong side of 30, but could buy a couple years for a long term prospect to emerge.

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
I really don't think we should be sending out picks and prospects this deadline. The only guy I would give up futures for is Chychryn.

Regarding the center position.... Do we make a play for Kadri this offseason??? I know we all hate him, but seems like the type of guy we'd love if he was on out team. Wrong side of 30, but could buy a couple years for a long term prospect to emerge.

Kadri? Absolutely no interest in that dirtbag. Would rather tank and take a shot in the 23 draft for Bedard.

Reactions: bbfan419 and ylekot
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad