NHL 2021-2022 NHL Out of Town Thread III - Blackhawks’ GM Stan Bowman resigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Before we slander Toews, Kane, etc, we don't know who knew what yet. There are hints of one or two nameless players making snide comments toward Black Ace 1 and Beach in later training camps/minor league games. He didn't name anyone and Boynton/Sopel had to walk back their "everybody knew he was a creep" comments in the official report.

There's a chance they all knew, but we can't with certainty say that and start calling Toews a piece of shit.

bb74

Thanks for Everything Bill
Sep 24, 2003
Cuttyhunk
Gotta put your money where your mouth is. How about telling your ceo /cmo / boss / that they need to immediately stop funding NHL games until this is dealt with according to their own employment policies - suspension / investigation / conclusions.

It is disgusting that Q and Chevy are not on admin leave at this stage and that the NHL has not clawed back and filed a suit for the severance of anyone involved and proven guilty. Due process is needed but where we are now is well down that path and time for action is now, not words and antics.

I love hockey as a game and sport. I despise hockey as it's exposed itself as a "business" with these thieves, thugs, and deviants.

How many CEO's /CMO's / Bosses can we get to tell Bettman to FIX IT NOW?

Guelph Bruin

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2015
Kyle Beach better get a hell of a lot more than the $2 million the blackhawks were fined by the NHL. He better get enough money that it actually hurts the organization..like really hurts...and on top of that they should have to forfeit draft picks for years....make them bottom feeders with no hope in sight ...just like they did to that kid ...killed his hope.

Reactions: inactive user

toria13

Sep 18, 2019
Absolutely appalling (but not in any way surprising really) that Kyle Beach shows more empathy and guilt over the survivors that came after him than any of the members of management who allowed this to happen. I had to read the transcript for that part, I couldn't watch it and I barely made it through reading it.

Reactions: lopey

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Just a heads up.
This thread is nearing the maximum 1000.

So due to this scandal we are going to go with two threads as this ends.

1- the general around the league, chatter, scores, moves , etc.

2 - specific to this BlackHawks sexual assault scandal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad