NHL 2021-2022 NHL Out of Town Thread III - Blackhawks’ GM Stan Bowman resigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
would Buffalo want to trade within the division again?
No way - 0.0 they want to or likely will trade him to Boston

Eichel isn’t in shape to play and who knows when and how he will recover

at 29 though he’s a UFA

I don’t see any top lime center answer on the horizon

The Bruins are private but they seem to be making it known they want him - and he said he wants to play here

Nothing can be done till he’s healthy I would think

Reactions: KrejciMVP

bb74

Thanks for Everything Bill
Sep 24, 2003
Cuttyhunk

That was a hell of an interview and there is no way this goes out with a whimper now. Q and Chevy need to be on leave until the league does full diligence, then dismissed for breach of code of conduct. BAU in any billion dollar industry irrespective of performance.

How about every friggin media interviewing the OWNERS of the other 31 NHL teams - TODAY - and asking them point blank if they had a coach or GM that was involved in a cover up of a sexual assault of a player by a coach, would they still employ the coach or GM.

On friggin question.

C'mon people. This is simple to solve for but don't leave it to the suits in the NY office. Ask the f***ing question!

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
Man that was tough to watch. I’ve seen the words “cancel culture” thrown around on the main boards a couple of times. I’m the first to admonish cancel culture but this is NOT that.

I had not been following this story until the past couple of days and what I’ve learned about it is inexcusable.

What that guy had to endure and how the organization covered everything up or ignored it is completely horrible and should be criminal. Anyone found to be a part of that cover up should never be allowed to be in an NHL organization again.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I'm not sure about the law in Illinois regarding things like this, but if Kyle Beach were underage, everyone in that meeting (McDonough, Quenneville, Chevaldaeoff, Gary, etc.) would be legally liable for not reporting abuse.

Reactions: Blowfish

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Feel terrible for what Beech had to endure, took great courage to speak out, had his NHL dreams and his life destroyed. The NHL had better do the right thing here at long last and punish all those responsible like coach Q. A lot of those Hawk players should be ashamed of themselves too, hopefully everyone hears those who were most culpable.

Reactions: Blowfish
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad