2021/2022 Fantasy Draft Discussion Thread

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
doesn't work with the sarcasm emoji

the sjsharks i know would've fired that shot straight on - but not vs the goat because of the implications
The sarcasm emoji has been erased. I just didn’t want to hurt your feelings but my mood has since changed.

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
Screenshot_20210720-193354.png

legit 2nd pair @ #392

emptyNedder

Not seeking rents
Sponsor
Jan 17, 2018
@Ainec, @Panda Bear Might appreciate the Bryson selection. @m0pe can confirm, but from what I have been able to gather, Bryson has near elite skating and was thrown into the fire in Buffalo and looked legit.

I would actually try Bryson/Ekblad in the preseason and first 4-5 games in the hope of finding magic chemistry. The worse case is this gives CBJ maximum flexibility on the left-side of the D as Toews is top flight and Forsling is rumored to be the top pairing guy in Florida this coming season (not going to doubt Coach Q's judgment on D pairings).

Iwishihadaspacebar

Apr 27, 2021
@Ainec, @Panda Bear Might appreciate the Bryson selection. @m0pe can confirm, but from what I have been able to gather, Bryson has near elite skating and was thrown into the fire in Buffalo and looked legit.

I would actually try Bryson/Ekblad in the preseason and first 4-5 games in the hope of finding magic chemistry. The worse case is this gives CBJ maximum flexibility on the left-side of the D as Toews is top flight and Forsling is rumored to be the top pairing guy in Florida this coming season (not going to doubt Coach Q's judgment on D pairings).

Well, he's a lot better than Justin Holl for sure

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020

Would definitely list Bryson on your 3rd pair and find him a solid defensive D.

Kid is fun to watch but this applies to both ends...the skating and offensive game is somewhat there but the defensive game needs a lot of work to be passable enough for him to stick.

Reactions: hockeynorth

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad