Speculation: 2021-2022 Coyotes Roster Discussion II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
So depressing. I guess I need that booster afterall.
I think that booster might be an annual thing at best, similar to the flu shot. Hopefully the Variants start to wane with each one???

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
So depressing. I guess I need that booster afterall.
BTW I don't blame people for saying screw it and going on with Life but I also don't blame businesses for protecting themselves from Lawsuits and their assets from possible long term effects as best they can. Its a massive balancing act.

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
A bit new in latest 32 thoughts podcast. Teams believe the coyotes are “motivated” to move chychrun soon because they don’t want this hanging over them and they don’t want him to get injured again when he returns.

Friedman says the kings have been looking at Chychrun for a while, he specifically mentioned Neighbors when bringing up St. Louis, and the general belief is a trade could happen pretty soon.

Also Tampa Bay could be a partner for Crouse.

Legit did not see you posted a recap on this, was not trying to swagger jack ya.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
How can Boston do that, though? How much longer is Rask the solution there? Is Crouse their “all-in” acquisition? 1-3 more runs with Rask and Crouse? Go for broke? Because otherwise they’re gonna need Swayman, right?
Ullmark signed for 3 more years at big $.

Reactions: rt

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
Swayman for Crouse?

Interesting. Originally, I was thinking something along the lines of DeBrusk and a sweetener for Crouse. I know people may see DeBrusk's 27 goal season and wonder why they would add, but Crouse is a more complete player and they want him.

Swayman may be an interesting piece, but like @rt, i'm afraid of Goaltenders. Remember Hammond? Got off to a hot start and then completely fell on his face under more fire.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Lol. I would never call you dumb. Who do we like from Tampa?
Jack Thompson has been an absolute force in the handful of Sudbury games I've watched this season. He was a 3rd round pick a couple of years back but was viewed as a bit of a "faller". Plandowski was already with AZ at that point, but had been with Tampa for much of that year. Though, I can't imagine that means much in the 3rd round. Haha.

Thompson just got traded to the Soo for a huge package. He's listed at 6'1 and is seen as an offensive defenseman. I think he's taller than that, and I think he has two-way upside. I have been really impressed with him in the OHL. Dude covers a ton of ice with his feet and with his vision. Really like him as a heads up, tall, lanky, rangy right-shot D. He looks the part out there. You'd swear he was a first round pick with the way he looks.

EDIT: you might be saying, 23pts in 28gp? Big whoop. But remember Sudbury is an absolute mess. Lowest scoring team in the OHL with the 2nd worst goal differential. So not only do they not score much, but the other team usually has possession. Which makes even individual numbers tough to put up. They just traded their two top veterans in Thompson and Stillman this week. So they gave up on the season. Both players had massive returns.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad