Transfer: 2020 Summer Transfer Window Rumors Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I'd be genuinely interested to know what makes Guendouzi such a bad character. There are so many players that teams have to manage their antics, including many players that fans never hear about being problems. This stuff is pretty common. I guess what isn't common is when coaches and clubs so constantly have a problem with a player, and speak about it publicly. That makes me think this is more than Guendouzi letting his emotions get the best of him or being undisciplined on the field.

But I don't want to castrate the guy for such generalities. It seems like everyone always speaks in generalities about what this guy does wrong. The only instance I've read about is that he tried to trash-talk opposing players with saying he makes more money than them. Is that such a bad thing? I'm not seeing what makes that so appalling, but I don't doubt its something.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I'd be genuinely interested to know what makes Guendouzi such a bad character. There are so many players that teams have to manage their antics, including many players that fans never hear about being problems. This stuff is pretty common. I guess what isn't common is when coaches and clubs so constantly have a problem with a player, and speak about it publicly. That makes me think this is more than Guendouzi letting his emotions get the best of him or being undisciplined on the field.

But I don't want to castrate the guy for such generalities. It seems like everyone always speaks in generalities about what this guy does wrong. The only instance I've read about is that he tried to trash-talk opposing players with saying he makes more money than them. Is that such a bad thing? I'm not seeing what makes that so appalling, but I don't doubt its something.
He can be a hot head and is probably immature.
But he's 20, so that shit happens.
I sincerely hope there's more to it and again I think so.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA

Training on his own, disrespecting staff in team meetings and not really making an effort to mend a relationship with Arsenal despite pleas from veteran players.

I have no issue with the Trash talk. I’m sure much worse has been said over the years. In fact, I liked it TBH. Every team needs a shit talker and agitator Lol.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
The Chelsea fans here are eerie similar to LeBron James hypocrisy, "America is the definition of evil, but China is cool and my bro!". As long as Chelsea fans can turn a blind eye from where the money actually comes from when they make buys like Werner and Havertz. SMH.
What hypocrisy?

Reactions: Blender

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
What hypocrisy?

The NBA sucks up to China because it's a large market for them. One of their owners showed support for Hong Kong. China flipped out, and the NBA and its players immediately walked back everything that was said, and were profusely apologizing to China for what was said about Hong Kong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad