GDT: 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs ( General talk )

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Maybe the early start for us isn't so bad after all :naughty:

RockyMtnRedhawk

Feb 25, 2014
Denver
Does it say that in the rule book? His stick was in a position to ride up.

Foligno wasn't in complete control of his stick, so I see why it was called. I think you could definitely make the argument that Bogo's follow through lifted Foligno's stick into his own face, so I was comparing that to a situation in which a player does a stick lift and lifts the opponent's stick into his own face (in which case I don't believe it's supposed to be a penalty). I can try to find it in the rules though, not 100% sure.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Betcha nobody is cheering for a goal more than Canes and Bruins fans. This could go until tomorrow the way this is going.

RockyMtnRedhawk

Feb 25, 2014
Denver
They should be fine then. It probably wouldn’t be an issue unless it went to 5OT.

They said that the NHL has to sanitize both locker rooms and the benches. Then you have to have warm ups too. By the time these teams get changed and outta there, and the Canes/B's get ready, might be too late. We might be getting close to not having the game tonight.

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
They said that the NHL has to sanitize both locker rooms and the benches. Then you have to have warm ups too. By the time these teams get changed and outta there, and the Canes/B's get ready, might be too late. We might be getting close to not having the game tonight.

Oh, gotcha. It would probably need to end in the first half of the 4th OT then.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Man with the current playoff schedule going to 4th OT is really bad.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Canes Bruins game was supposed to start now. That'll be at least 1hr late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad