2020 Roster and Fantasy GM Thread | Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Canuck

Hughes4Calder
Jul 30, 2013
Kamloops BC
don't like to see canucks at top of the dumba list while everyone says minnesota wants a centre. unless the centre is sutter i guess.

it's fairly insane how many prominent rhd are available (or rumoured to be) this year.

pietrangelo
ekmann-larsson
dumba
vatanen
tanev
barrie

a motivated gm trying to move a rhd is not in the usual cat bird seat.
OEL is left handed, does he play the right side?

Diamonddog01

Diamond in the rough
Jul 18, 2007
Vancouver
don't like to see canucks at top of the dumba list while everyone says minnesota wants a centre. unless the centre is sutter i guess.

it's fairly insane how many prominent rhd are available (or rumoured to be) this year.

pietrangelo
ekmann-larsson
dumba
vatanen
tanev
barrie

a motivated gm trying to move a rhd is not in the usual cat bird seat.

OEL is a lefty, but apart from that yeah...

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
All good you were probably thinking of Adam Larsson in the back of your head haha

i actually was thinking of ekman-larsson as a righty. he's a weird player to me. years of watching him in the division and he's still like a ghost with no distinct identity or style of play to me other than "steady".

brock hughes007

Sep 12, 2019
victoria
Dumba, while a solid defensman isn’t worth breaking the bank for. I think there are much better options available.

I like the Boeser+Demko for Formenton/Batherson+ Brannstrom + 28th Overall package better that was offered by a Sens fan.
Bill Guerin is changing the Wild and has made a few moves already..Rumours of Vancouver being interested in Dumba..
Boeser and Demko for Dumba and Fiala i would do.As much as i love Brock,,id love to see him close to his home and family..Just an idea.

Reactions: Canadian Canuck

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Man Guerin making some questionable moves. I wonder what the price tag on Dumba is and if there's a way that he'll be interested in Gaudette. If there's a way to get Dumba without giving up Boeser, I would pull the trigger.

Reactions: HockeyWooot

Just A Bit Outside

Playoffs??!
Mar 6, 2010
If Boeser gets dealt for Dumba, Minny best be attaching the 9OV to the deal as well.

The only other way it makes sense is that it means Tanev walks and Canucks resign Toffoli to effectively “replace” Boeser.

Could then use the 9OV to either draft a great prospect or flip for a Boeser level replacement.

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
Boeser for Dumba, no thanks. You fill one hole, and create another.
It makes me a little nervous thinking what Benning is willing to offer for a top 4 defenseman like Dumba.

Pettersson, Hughes, Horvat, Boeser, Miller, and Demko should be built around, not offered up in trades.

Reactions: LuckyBoeser

BB06

Jun 1, 2020
I’d trade for Dumba if you could acquire him without trading Boeser. I think Hughes could do with Dumba what Pettersson did with Miller.

Reactions: wonton15

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Gaudette and Virtanen for Dumba and we make a small add and I’m good
tenor-1.gif

Reactions: WetcoastOrca
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad