GDT: 2020 NHL Free Agent Frenzy V

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Yeah they really don't, or very few at most. Ritchie, Kase, Coyle, Johansson, moving Donato, Backes and Heinen, all of these in the last couple of years happened with very little prior reporting or anything more than the most vague speculation from the more mainstream/traditional sports media. Those guys are clearly not well connected and whatever else can be said about Sweeney, his office doesn't leak.

I’d like to see the media cleaned up. Get rid of the slugs like Haggerty, KPD, and let’s get some fresh and skinny blood in here.

Reactions: Aussie Bruin

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
What's everyone's drink of choice this evening? I'm drinking Harpoon IPA and hitting F5 every 20 seconds or so haha

Eating the left over breakfast I got this morning. A skillet of eggs, chicken, beef, cheese, potatoe and bacon. Didnt want bacon but they didnt take it out even tho I asked. its only like 3PM here tho. Cracking open this squirt soda

Reactions: Ritmo

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
Cant donny sign hall a front loaded contract long term pay lots of money up front and end of it for peanuts and keep him 7 years . ? I'm no cap guy but there must be a way to make him happy and us too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad