GDT: 2020 NHL Free Agent Frenzy IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruins19

Aug 11, 2005
Yeah, check out Bergeron and Marchand’s stats. Experience is a big factor. Seems like you’re really weighing legs too heavily. I’ll give I might be giving experience a bit on my side...but not by much.

I wouldn’t give Hoffman a 6 year deal...but a 2-3 year deal on the twilight of his prime is fine.

As was said a couple posts above...we don’t even need 40...30 on line 2 would be large. I’d put up with a **** person in Bergy’s lockeroom for 30 next to Krejci.
**** person and 30 goals?
Based on reputation, we have a winner: “Mr. Kessel to the service desk, please. Mr. Kessel, Mr. Phil Kessel, call on line 1...”

Reactions: Gordoff

FONZIE

AYYYYYY!!!!
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Moved to Wisconsin
There is no quit in you, I love it, Keep banging that drum. But when you don't say Book It it doesn't
carry much weight.

I THINK WE MAY NEED TO START A "BOOK IT" THREAD.

Just so it doesn't get overused in every other thread.

I think we should research where the "book it" trend started. I am personally invested in this.

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Damn, thought you knew. That was a big guy you were after this week.

Like I was saying earlier , you can't break away for dinner these days . When you get back there is no catching up anymore. Then of course there is a giant void like now.

I missed that one. I've been on this guy for a while.

Now I realize he's not oozing skill but he brings an element that is priceless in the PO's as they are played these days. Donny sleeping at the wheel again.

TheReal13Linseman

Now accepting BitCoin
Oct 26, 2005
Nation's Capital
Hey there bro, you picked a difficult time to try to go Cold Turkey from this place.... Now, the clock has to be reset and you start all over. HFBA (HOCKEY'S FUTURE BOARDS ANONYMOUS) :confused:
He’ll be back. The Lunatic Fringe is the crystal meth of HF Boards. As David Gilmour said, “There’s no way out of here; when you come in you’re in for good...”

Jorah Marshmont

Long may he reign
May 10, 2012
Well now I’m pissed off at the deal. That’s another $2M/yr that likely won’t be in the lineup. Between him and Moore, that’s damn near $5M for 7/8 defencemen.

Absolutely f***ing disgusting cap management.

Just wait until you hear him discuss the new deal. "If we were playing right now, I wouldn't be cleared. But come puck drop, I definitely will be. I have no doubt in my mind I will be 100 percent by then." :skeptic:

Memokerobi

May 4, 2018
Sad reality is setting in. Not as much Cap space as it seemed.

Eh many teams do a lot with limited cap space. Its just a matter of being willing and creative. If they want, they can definitely create some space starting by moving Moore. Also, signing Kevan Miller to a $1/1.25m on the first day of FA doesn't help

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Eh many teams do a lot with limited cap space. Its just a matter of being willing and creative. If they want, they can definitely create some space starting by moving Moore. Also, signing Kevan Miller to a $1/1.25m on the first day of FA doesn't help

I am so with you on this. As a matter of fact I posted something to this effect earlier. The problem is I have zero faith in this management team to pull it off. I hope I'm wrong .

Deuce17

Mar 2, 2019
Suffield, CT
If I live a thousand years I'll never understand how that is the 1st move. That's the last move you f***ing dummies.
Hahaha it is beyond maddening. We have 3-4 glaring holes and Donny can’t help himself and jumps all over the depth D first and a beyond silly one at that. I mean you can’t make this up. So done with this slug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad