GDT: 2020 NHL Free Agent Frenzy IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
Well now I’m pissed off at the deal. That’s another $2M/yr that likely won’t be in the lineup. Between him and Moore, that’s damn near $5M for 7/8 defencemen.

Absolutely f***ing disgusting cap management.

Im confused. The bonuses stagger out based on number of games played... if he isn’t playing...he doesn’t get them. If he can’t play, and we will know during camp, they will send him down and under 100k will be on the cap. Would I have given him a PTO? Sure. But it’s not my money and if he can’t play the cap hit after you waive him to Rhode Island is under 100k. If he can play? That’s a big upgrade on the bottom pair and allows you to play a kid at LD on the bottom pair which you shouldn’t with Clifton or Lauzon.

Reactions: Mr. Make-Believe

chrisab123

Feb 9, 2013
What do you think Hoffman is asking? With those numbers he’s probably shooting for the moon.

*facepalm*

*sigh*

Sweeney offered him 1 year 950k. Leaks out that they offered Hoffman a deal.

"Look we tried but the term wasn't acceptable. Kevan should hopefully be back by the playoffs"

Reactions: Gordoff

Deuce17

Mar 2, 2019
Suffield, CT
Me thinks someone’s gonna pivot AN AWFUL LOT of excited/nervous energy solely into pumping Zboril’s tires now that Hall seemingly has signed elsewhere. The poor kid will end up being Bourque 2.0 by the end of tomorrow. Someone may also want to do a wellness check on inferred poster

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
The morons on the Sports Hub said something about "needing 10 or 11 defensemen for the playoffs, Miller will knock guys out of the crease" etc etc etc blah blah blah. I wish for the love of God they would STFU when it comes to hockey/Bruins. They're as dumb as the B's front office.

Reactions: JOKER 192
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->