GDT: 2020 NHL Free Agent Frenzy III

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
From Pagnotta, it sounds like Boston's first priority is Hall, followed by Craig Smith.

If they get Hall, they probably ship out Debrusk for defensive help.

I would bet Calgary would take debrusk for Hannifin. Then flip Gaudreau to Columbus or NJ to get a defenseman back.

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
they offered krug 6x6.5M and left it there for a year without any communication about it but then pulled their offer?

which is it. Something smells. Krug is saying two things unless I’m missing something.

I interpreted it as they offered a deal last off season and pulled the deal before the season started. Then there was no more communication. I could be wrong.

Reactions: BruinsBtn

Root

Feb 22, 2010
If they sign Hall then you'd have to think DeBrusk is on the way out for a LHD.

I love how everyone bitches about lack of depth and then says, "if we sign player x, we need to trade player y for help at this position". How about we sign Hall and Keep DeBrusk so Bjork or Nick Ritchie aren't our third line left wings?

Trade someone else for help on LD.

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
The offer was taken off the table today.

I'm glad Krug is gone if he's going to act the way he is.

where are you getting the offer was taken off the table today? He said there has been no communication about a contract in a year. Sounds like the offer was pulled at the end of last off-season and then they never communicated about the contract again.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
I love how everyone bitches about lack of depth and then says, "if we sign player x, we need to trade player y for help at this position". How about we sign Hall and Keep DeBrusk so Bjork or Nick Ritchie aren't our third line left wings?

I'll take it but I'm never optimistic on Boston being able to get a top pairing LHD for Ritchie, are you?

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton

Id go for

Perfection
Hall DK Kase
Debrusk Coyle Stud
Ritchie Someone Wagner

Reactions: Coach Parker

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
they offered krug 6x6.5M and left it there for a year without any communication about it but then pulled their offer?

which is it. Something smells. Krug is saying two things unless I’m missing something.
I just went back and read his quotes from 2019 and earlier this year. He's full of shit.

I've lost a lot of respect for him and the way he has decided to go out and using a guy from Spittin Chiclets to get support is messed up.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
They need one or better yet 2 top Left Dee. One for sure. Two forwards, one for Krech and one power forward guy would be nice. No small players and keep them under 30. Not asking much or am I?

I do not think Krug is smearing, he is letting people know it was not him who stop the negotiating.

Reactions: bbfan419
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad