Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
homedepot-skeleton-2.jpg

You think anyone’s chipping and chasing past this bad boy on D? Absolutely not
looks like a guy that can clear the crease, alright youve convinced me

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
His unrelenting motor is a force multiplier in every zone. He's hard on every puck. He's an eager, willing combatant in board battles. He's violent, disruptive -- a real pain in the ass. He'll make second and third efforts where other players generally relent. He's rarely, if ever stationary, constantly scanning the ice when the puck isn't on his stick. -EliteProspects 2020 NHL Draft Guide

Sounds like Antoine Roussel with extra steps

WhoahNow

WhatsApp lead the way
Sep 7, 2011
Just post one lmao

We’ve stopped caring
haha okay, its just to use sportsurge.net then pick your sport, then usually you pick your game then stream, but since its just the draft you just pick hockey then the stream

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Give me one Tyson Foerster, Jan Mysak, Jacob Perreault, JohnJason Peterka, Ridly Greig

This is probably admittedly lazy, but Tyson is quite a bit like Robertson, correct? That's meant to be a good thing.

WhoahNow

WhatsApp lead the way
Sep 7, 2011
This is probably admittedly lazy, but Tyson is quite a bit like Robertson, correct? That's meant to be a good thing.
Foerster: He's most comfortable setting up shop at the top of the left face-off circle, taking cross-ice feeds, and one-timing them on net with power. He sets up his feeds really well, scanning the ice for where his target will be, looking on the pass and threatening to shoot. He's got one of the best shots in the draft, can see the ice well, and possesses plus-defensive instincts. -EliteProspects 2020 NHL Draft Guide

Edit: Foerster is also a right hand shot centre so thats a plus

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017

Little bit, his skating is nothing to rave about like Robertson. He led Barrie in points, next closet player was 33 points behind him. Almost identical to Robertson in his draft year.

Not sure he really possess the puck and cycles it like Robertson but at a high level comparison, kinda similar.

I also like the Tomasino comparison in terms of .. ho hum first year in the OHL then kinda blowing up and moving up the rankings constantly. Not a stylistic comparison.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Quitters ...
I personally am very fond of this policy direction.
I used to pay for NHL.TV just to watch the Stars, then would get blacked out so often because of Minnesota, and NBCSports, that i ended up finding streams anyway. So can save the $200 or whatever the hell it is and not miss a game.
They( the league) does it to themselves with their archaic blackout approach.

Reactions: Satan

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
I have to admit ... I think Lou Lamoriello is an idiot with the beard crap. Who thinks he has a say in grown men's facial hair? That's a nutty control freak.

Reactions: LT and Zrhutch

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
I like how they force them to wait so they can do analysis. This could be over in 1 hour if they just let the teams pick.

WhoahNow

WhatsApp lead the way
Sep 7, 2011
I personally am very fond of this policy direction.
I used to pay for NHL.TV just to watch the Stars, then would get blacked out so often because of Minnesota, and NBCSports, that i ended up finding streams anyway. So can save the $200 or whatever the hell it is and not miss a game.
They( the league) does it to themselves with their archaic blackout approach.
Yup until they have every game available and the service is easy and convenient to use

Zrhutch

Mar 26, 2013
Texas
I have to admit ... I think Lou Lamoriello is an idiot with the beard crap. Who thinks he has a say in grown men's facial hair? That's a nutty control freak.

It’s “old school”, or in other words stupid. Only the Yankees can pull that kind of shit off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad