GDT: 2020 NHL Entry Draft [SN, NBCSN; 6PM Central]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
why do I hate this post so much?
jim-nill-and-ken-holland-of-the-detroit-red-wings-share-a-laugh-the-picture-id2120074

another boy from our top 30

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Which Kamloops player are we wasting our 7th round pick on this year at the direction of our owner?

Josh Pillar

The foundation of Kamloops Blazers forward Josh Pillar's game is skating. He identifies opportunities to further his speed advantage by baiting the defender with changes of pace and hesitations, then accelerating once they reach. He's turned into a direct checker who forces poor decisions, supports the play, and occasionally gets involved physically. -EliteProspects 2020 NHL Draft Guide

WhoahNow

WhatsApp lead the way
Sep 7, 2011
the dallas jims have traded up to pick Connor Zary

If it was only picks and prospects to trade up I'd be down for that. Stars are almost at the point they should trade all their picks in the year and just go all in on 1 player

Canterano

Jun 30, 2018
Finland
It would be cool to wake up tomorrow to see that we have acquired scoring help via trade or traded away some salary (=Cogliano)

However, I fully expect to wake up tomorrow to see that we have drafted a big but underwhelming forward and done nothing else.

Reactions: Kcb12345

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
All I'm asking is that we draft a forward that I recognize the name of

And hopefully that forward has high offensive potential

Reactions: Henderson33

Morry83

14-90-91
Mar 16, 2013
I’m down with JJP. We’d never draft him, but I like Khusnutdinov. Heika listed him as one of a possible 5 we could take along with Bordeleau, Neighbours, Hirvonen and Greig.

Reactions: Henderson33

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
I’m down with JJP. We’d never draft him, but I like Khusnutdinov. Heika listed him as one of a possible 5 we could take along with Bordeleau, Neighbours, Hirvonen and Greig.

I don’t want Khus solely for one fact.

My girlfriend calls Kuznetsov “Cut-his-nuts-off”, and I fear if we draft Khusnutdinov, she’ll call him that too.

Reactions: Kcb12345

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007

JJP seems like a pretty typical Dallas Stars draft pick. Many of the ratings have him going before pick 30 though.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
JJP seems like a pretty typical Dallas Stars draft pick. Many of the ratings have him going before pick 30 though.

His unrelenting motor is a force multiplier in every zone. He's hard on every puck. He's an eager, willing combatant in board battles. He's violent, disruptive -- a real pain in the ass. He'll make second and third efforts where other players generally relent. He's rarely, if ever stationary, constantly scanning the ice when the puck isn't on his stick. -EliteProspects 2020 NHL Draft Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad