Prospect Info: 2020 NHL Draft Thread Vol. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
When Chuck takes him you will learn to love him. He'll be second in your heart next to Bunny.

Not a chance that "Mavrik" bypasses Binksy. No way. There's a fairly decent chance that his parents thought that's the way you spell "Maverick." Which puts him in the very select company of the Favres. I guaranf***ingtee you their name was "Farve" before they were challenged to spell it for the birth certificate at the hospital when Brett was born.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Not a chance that "Mavrik" bypasses Binksy. No way. There's a fairly decent chance that his parents thought that's the way you spell "Maverick." Which puts him in the very select company of the Favres. I guaranf***ingtee you their name was "Farve" before they were challenged to spell it for the birth certificate at the hospital when Brett was born.
Soon you will bolieve in Mavrik.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe

tenor.gif

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014

Add Pheonix Copley to that list.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Avoids football not there would be too much overlap of fans.
I guess but the draft is normally on a Friday night anyway which avoids NFL and College (what's left of it) anyway. Anyone who watches the 2nd day was going to watch regardless.

I really thought they'd just bang the whole thing out in a day like they did in 2013 since it's a virtual draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad