Prospect Info: 2020 NHL Draft Thread: Part III - June 26th Lottery Confirmed by League

Status
Not open for further replies.

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
If anything this should motivate Steve to look at every possible way to improve this team. We will be bad regardless, but cut the dead weight and let some kids get a chance. I can handle picking 4th overall with Svech, Ras, and a couple other young players sprinkled in.. I can't take another year of hot garbage with Abby, Nielsen and Co. to finish dead last and pick 4th. Don't get me wrong 4th overall is great but the fans needs something to enjoy.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
So Lafrenierre ends up on a losing team somewhere in this group.

5. Pittsburgh vs 12. Montreal
6. Carolina vs 11. NYR
7. NYI vs 10. Florida
8. Toronto vs 9. Columbus

OR

5. Edmonton vs 12. Chicago
6. Nashville vs 11. Arizona
7. Vancouver vs 10. Minnesota
8. Calgary vs 9. Winnipeg

So, who are the losers of these teams in the play-in?

And did I hear correct that EVERY play-in team has a 12% chance at getting that 1st overall? f*** looks like a fix if there ever was one.

GOZetterberg

Dec 10, 2019
Sigh. Very disappointing to say the least, but it was the most likely outcome. Looks like we're getting one of Raymond/Rossi/Drysdale.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
4 yrs in a row we've dropped down in the draft. How's that even possible?

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
If we have to watch another offseason and season of low end changes to the team, I don't think I can handle it. Let's face it, we will get a decent player but not even close to likely we get a game breaker and being as putrid as we were this year isn't worth it, and the thought of watching another year similar makes me not even want to watch.

Reactions: Vladdy84
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad