NFL GDT: 2020 NFL Draft Day 3 + UDFA

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
Surprise to see Divinity, Bassang, Breeland and Daniels weren't drafted

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

Vikings had a strong draft overall. They added a lot of talent and some much needed depth. I can’t speak to the later round players but they should have a few players from this class who’ll make an impact right away.

Spielman did an impressive job with all the trades as well. In the past it has been frustrating at times because his trading has led to quantity over quality but I didn’t get that sense this year. He was also able to acquire picks for next year’s draft with a couple of these trades. They should have two 3rds (comp pick for Waynes), three 4ths, and two 5ths.

My one issue is that the guard position wasn’t addressed. Reiff likely moves to guard to take one spot but it’s tough to just assume that considering Cleveland still needs to add strength and there will be no offseason program for rookies. Then the other spot will be an open competition that I can only hope doesn’t result in Elflein starting again. Bradbury had a rough rookie season too so the entire interior OL is a question mark right now. Best case scenario would probably be Cleveland showing he’s ready and Samia, who they’re high on, stepping up and earning the other spot. They can then roll with Cleveland-Reiff-Bradbury-Samia-O’Neill.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad