Status
Not open for further replies.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
bro its way more than a bad attitude

he is a sexual assaulter as well

I don't want to hear about that he grew up homeless. Plenty of players and people have rough upbringings and don't become assholes.

I really think Vontez Burfict completely broke his brain

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
It would so be on brand for the Jets to suck so bad that they could discourage a franchise QB from coming out after his junior season when he is graduating this year as well :laugh:.

As much as I tend to encourage these guys to come out as soon as possible, I really hope he does stay out of the draft and takes a chance at avoiding the Jets the following draft rather than what looks like a sure thing at 0-16 or 1-15 this year.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
It would so be on brand for the Jets to suck so bad that they could discourage a franchise QB from coming out after his junior season when he is graduating this year as well :laugh:.

As much as I tend to encourage these guys to come out as soon as possible, I really hope he does stay out of the draft and takes a chance at avoiding the Jets the following draft rather than what looks like a sure thing at 0-16 or 1-15 this year.

Thing about that is, good luck thinking the Jets won't be this bad next year too unless they pick the Ohio State QB and he rips it up, or he won't be with another similarly bad team like Washington, Jacksonville or whomever.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Thing about that is, good luck thinking the Jets won't be this bad next year too unless they pick the Ohio State QB and he rips it up, or he won't be with another similarly bad team like Washington, Jacksonville or whomever.

Yup I agree about there will always be someone near as bad next year. Only thing he could do is try to pull an Eli but that isn’t an easy situation either.

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
Screenshot_20201027-173903_Chrome.jpg

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Yup I agree about there will always be someone near as bad next year. Only thing he could do is try to pull an Eli but that isn’t an easy situation either.

The thing about Eli is he had leverage cause his family could afford to have him sit out financially. Elway had leverage because he had another sport he could have conceviably become a pro in. I don't know what Lawrence's leverage is other than another year of eligibility (I don't think Eli or Elway had either) which is a little Russian roulette-y.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
The thing about Eli is he had leverage cause his family could afford to have him sit out financially. Elway had leverage because he had another sport he could have conceviably become a pro in. I don't know what Lawrence's leverage is other than another year of eligibility (I don't think Eli or Elway had either) which is a little Russian roulette-y.

Lawrence has already said he is allergic to terrible coaching and will have to go on long term IR for five years until he reaches UFA if he is drafted by the Jets or Giants.

Reactions: Blackjack

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
I can see the Jets trading the number 1 pick away for all the draft picks next year while retaining Gases services if TL stays in college

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
I can see the Jets trading the number 1 pick away for all the draft picks next year while retaining Gases services if TL stays in college

And if Lawrence does that he maybe gets drafted by them anyway the next year and chances are if not the Jets another really bad team picks him. He must know this. He almost certainly doesn’t go to the Saints to replace Drew Brees and inherit a good team right away.

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
I love shitting on the Cowboys, but the Giants are worse.

The Eagles also belong in the pure trash club. There is nothing undercover about them.
It's not an original of mine and I don't disagree about the eagles, but a dak-less cowboys are probably in that group. Even with dak for the better part of 3 quarters they only managed to beat the giants by a field goal.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
The Cowboys have been on the trash heap for the better part of a decade. The division is trash and if not for the eagles catching lightning in a bottle one year it would be the worst division over the past 10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad