OT: 2020 NFL and NCAAF thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
There are some that think the Jets have a chance to win tonight. I don't see it. :laugh: Especially with Flacco back in at QB.

How is this season only half over at this point? It feels like it's been going on for 10 years.

Reactions: My3Sons

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I mean they probably won’t win but the Pats are (gasp) bad...to the point this is now the most winnable game left on the Jets schedule. Damiere Byrd is their #1 WR for goodness sakes. Gilmore is out for the Pats on D too while the Jets ‘should’ get their top receivers back.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
The Jets have as good of a chance to win this game as they'll have all season. New England is bad. I know the Jets are horrific but they can stay in this game.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Yeah that pick is going to pay off big time for Miami.

To me what's interesting is Tua is showing development compared to his time at Bama. Having watched him in person a couple of times he almost always had time to take a nap before he had to make the downfield passes. The few times he was pressured he didn't look so hot. He looks better to my eye test as a pro. Coming off the serious injury he had that's impressive.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I knew once Darnold was out AND our top three WR's came back we'd be screwed, Flacco always finds a way to make plays against the Pats.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
Up by 10 with 6 minutes ago and Gase calls a play with a deep route and Flacco made the decision before the snap to throw the ball.

Flacco does not deserve the hall of fame and gase should never coach football again

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
And just like that the Giants are 1 game away from taking the division lead, lol.

I've never seen such a putrid division in my life. One of these teams could actually make it to the postseason with 6 wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad