GDT: 2020 MLB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Damn...Kevin Kiermaier with a chance to get the Rays out of the inning where his team was leading 5-2.
Leaps for the ball, snowcones it, but ultimately doesn't hang on, and the mighty Marlins have made it a 5-4 game with still a chance to tie.

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
They lost to the same team of cheaters that you did.

And Friedman is supposed to be one of the best GMs in the game, so if he can't get the big trophy, is he not good enough too?
He will eventually win one. Dodgers have the rotation.

Yankees do not. And Yankees never will under Cashman.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Dynasty Yankees probably shouldn't count. The core was not signed and developed by Cashman.

Meh, if you're going to knock him on things out of his control (like injuries and facing a cheating Astros team), it's probably fair to give him credit for wins where he made any trades or signings to the roster.

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
Meh, if you're going to knock him on things out of his control (like injuries and facing a cheating Astros team), it's probably fair to give him credit for wins where he made any trades or signings to the roster.
Nationals beat the said cheating Astros team. Things out of his control? Come on. Just excuses.

And injuries happen every f***ing year. Its not bad luck. Its terrible medical staff at this point.

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Nice to see Minnesota sweep the mini double header against the recently hot Tigers.
Twins, with a loss by the Indians and White Sox, could find themselves back on top of the Central in a three way tie with those teams.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Nationals beat the said cheating Astros team. Things out of his control? Come on. Just excuses.

And injuries happen every f***ing year. Its not bad luck. Its terrible medical staff at this point.

All I'm trying to say is be careful what you wish for. Firing Cashman and replacing him with someone else is not a guarantee to be any better. A decent chance it'd actually be worse.

I'm not a Yankees fan, so I'd actually like to see this happen.

Reactions: TropicalFruitGirl2

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
All I'm trying to say is be careful what you wish for. Firing Cashman and replacing him with someone else is not a guarantee to be any better. A decent chance it'd actually be worse.

I'm not a Yankees fan, so I'd actually like to see this happen.
Oh no, I get its a gamble.

But at this point it has to be taken. its same thing every year.

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Rays broadcast booth, commenting on the Yanks-Orioles game, just said NY has just won its 19th STRAIGHT GAME against Baltimore....going for 20 straight with the 2nd game tonight.
Yikes!
Talk about owning a team...

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016

The Leafs will win a Cup before BKGlassHalfEmpty gives the Yankees credit for when they don't screw up

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Mlb needs to investigate their review staff. Obvious A's run overturned after countless f*** ups already over the past couple years. f***ing horseshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad