GDT: 2020 MLB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Mlb needs to investigate their review staff. Obvious A's run overturned after countless f*** ups already over the past couple years. f***ing horseshit.
never fails lol

i really wish we could see how many calls have gone against the A's in replay

Dr Salt

Bedard saved me
Feb 26, 2019
ym
Clayton Kershaw is not greatest pitcher of his generaton

The "Greatest" wouldn't have history of falling apart when it matters most

Justin Verlander or Max Scherzer are more fitting of the title "Greatest of this generation"
Justin Verlander was on a team that cheated to win his ring. Kershaw played great baseball in that world series oddly enough only having a poor game in where you would guess it, in Houston. Also the ring win is a farce anyways, he was more dominant in his prime than those two were.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
It's funny how a pitcher hits a batter and the team that usually goes out to check on their player is the pitching team.

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
Dynasty Yankees probably shouldn't count. The core was not signed and developed by Cashman.

Cashman was part of the Yankees' front office in the early 90's. He was assistant farm director in 1990 and assistant GM from 1992.

The only key Yankee drafted during that time was Jeter, but Cashman would have been involved in building the team and helping develop Rivera, Pettitte, Williams, and Posada. The 2009 team is unassailably his and it appears that Yankees' ownership has made roster decisions over his objections that haven't helped, either.

I'd gladly take Cashman if he were available.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Which Dodgers' player will hit a walk-off HR tonight? I got Pollock.

Dr Salt

Bedard saved me
Feb 26, 2019
ym
Mookie Betts is on a WAR pace of 12.3 if we had a 162 game season of play, amazing. In the mean time, Juan Soto's just getting better and better. Everyone talks about Tatis now, but Soto to me is the next face of baseball. Both are exciting players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad